- Viet Nam Dong (VND), symbol: ₫
- The first currency of Vietnam is the dong, which is abbreviated to ‘d’. Banknotes come in denominations of 500d, 1000d, 2000d, 5000d, 10,000d, 20,000d, 50,000d, 100,000d, 200,000d and 500,000d.
- Coins are also in circulation, although they are more common in the cities, and include 500d, 1000d and 5000d.
- Money changers are found in banks, hotels, and authorized exchange bureaus. Major hotels often offer the same rate as banks. Smaller hotels may charge an extra fee for exchange.
- ATMs: just a couple of foreign banks in Hanoi and HCMC that offered ATMs, but Vietnamese banks ( Vietcombank, Agribank, Vietin Bank and Sacombank) have now got into this game. Withdrawals are issued in dong, and there is a single withdrawal limit of 2,000,000d (about US$125). Most banks charge 20,000d per transaction.
Sorry, no exchanges found.