Seoul Metropolitan Government.
- Blue Bus (Truck Line): This bus connects inner Seoul with the outer suburban areas. This bus number is made up of 3 digits.
- Green Bus (Branch Line: This bus connects subway stations and nearby residential areas and main bus lines. This bus number is made up of 4 digits.
- Maeul Bus (Local Bus: This bus rotates around a small area. The bus fare is a little cheaper, and this bus number is made up of 2 digits.
- Yellow Bus (Circular Line: This bus goes in a circular pattern around the very central part of Seoul. This bus number is made up of 2 digits.
- Red Bus (Wide Area Line) : This is an express bus that connects inner Seoul to the suburbs, making less stops than the blue bus. This bus number is made up of 4 digits.
Soul Korea International Large Taxi
Soul Korea International Taxi
- Distance unit
- Metric (km/h)
- Traffic system
- Right-hand drive
- When a vehicle becomes disabled on the expressway, move the vehicle to the right side of the roadway and place a triangular warning sign 100 meters or more behind the vehicle during the day.
- At night, red flares or flashing lights may be used at least 200 meters behind the disabled vehicle to provide visibility within 500 meters from both directions.
- Such warning devices must be carried at all times for use in an emergency. Otherwise Korean police will issue you a ticket for neglecting your responsibility of maintaining safety during a vehicle breakdown.
- Eventually, either Korean police patrol cars or Korean Highway Corporation patrol trucks or cars will pass by. They will stop to assist if you wave at them or otherwise indicate that you need help. They have red emergency flashers on top of their vehicles.
- Korean police officers recommend that you do not try to wave down other passing cars for help because it could be dangerous. Korean patrol officers usually speak some English, so try to speak slowly and clearly when addressing them. They can either take you to the nearest rest stop or tollgate to use the telephone, or they can contact their headquarters by radio to convey a message to the nearest American miitary police station.
- The cost for Korean wrecker service depends upon the distance from the highway to the Korean service station. Usually, it costs around 50,000 won within the city and up to 100,000 won from the expressway.