Where and what to buy gifts in Da Nang?
This list will help you to answer that question.
These mentioned places below are the most famous budget shopping spots in Da Nang which offer various types of goods from fashion clothing, handbags, shoes to any kinds of souvenirs that definitely meet your needs, your tastes and your wallets as well.
1. Han Market
Han Market which was built nearly a decade ago is a popular destination for tourists in Da Nang.
Han Market is well liked for various goods including fabric, clothes, footwear, fresh fruits and flowers, especially special fish sauce which plays as a specilaty in Da Nang cuisine. This market is not only known for a large abundance of commodities but the reasonable prices also. Among more than 50 markets in Da Nang City, Han Market is truly a good place for shopping.
Photo by Khánh Hmoong
What to explore in Han Market:
The beautiful two-floor design and tidy arrangement of commodities make it is easier to wander around for goods. The ground level are predominantly food stalls, dry and fresh foods. The upper level is dominated by many fabric, shoes and clothes stalls which are traded all day long.
How to get to Han Market:
- Han Market’s located on Tran Phu Street, Hai Chau District, Da
- One can easily reach Han market by taxi or motor taxi. If you stay at one of the beach resort on Danang coast, a trip to Han Market would cost $5/one way by taxi.
- The best times to visit Han Market are between 06:00 and 11:00 and after 16:00 when the market is bustling with a large number of people go for shopping. Here is a video of this market Han Market
- Don't forget to bargain as you can get the lower price compared with the price tags when shopping in Han Market.
2. Con Market
Con Market, officially known as Da Nang Commercial Centre, is the busiest market in Da Nang. Located at the corner of Hung Vuong and Ong Ich Khiem street, two main streets in the centre of city, this market is very convenient for both locals and visitors to have great time of shopping.
Address: 318, Ong Ich Khiem, Hai Chau District, Da nang City
The market welcomes an average of more than 11,000 customers every day. It is now home to more than 2,000 stalls and various selections of goods. Similar to Han Market, Con market is where you can buy several kinds speciality of Da Nang.
Photo by Kim Điền Trịnh
Tips for shopping at Con Market:
- It's better to visit Con Market in the morning. 10 a.m to 2 p.m is known as the best time as there are not many people here.
- Bargaining is a must-do when you buy anything here, you can pay about 30-40% lower the price for each item.
Big C is the biggest retail supermarket in Da Nang. There’re plenty of goods with the price printed on, you will never be overcharged.
Big C offers a complete one-stop-shopping for customers: over 50000 items in each store, from fresh food to groceries, clothing, home decors, household electrical appliances and audio-visual appliances. All of these authentic products are presented and sold with the cheapest price so you needn't worry when do a shopping here.
Photo by http://trungtammuasam.biz/
- Every day, Big C’s professional bakers produce 100% of the bread range.
- The free delivery service is available to shoppers with an invoice of 200,000 VND or more.
- Address: 255 Hung Vuong Street, Hai Chau Distric ( near Con Market)
- Opening hours: 8h00 AM – 22h00 PM
This is the biggest shopping center in Da Nang and the 4th shopping center of Lotte Mart branch in Viet Nam. Lotte Mart was built in modern style, which is suitable for shopping habit and entertainment.
There are more than 20,000 types of product available in Lotte Mart. Most of them are domestic and foreign branded goods which are priced at adequate fare.
Photo by http://dulichdanang.vn/
What to do here:
If you are looking for a complex of shopping, kids activity, entertainment and education, Lotte Mart is all you need. With its modern facility, this mart will satisfy your demands. Also, you will be served with some of the best well-known food brands as Paris Baguette, Lotteria, ... in Lotte mart.
Danang Souvenirs specializes in tourism souvenirs and gifts about Da Nang city. If you would like to give your family and your friends some gifts showing Da Nang City features, this is definitely an ideal place for you. With the aim at introducing the beauty of Da Nang to others, Da Nang Souvenirs and Cafe print the image or icons of Da nang on their products. There is a wide range of products to choose as T-shirt, teddy bear, key rings, magnet, etc.
Address: Danang Souvenirs & Café is located at 34 Bach Dang Street, next to Novotel Da Nang Premier Han River and Da Nang Administrative Center.
What's more, this shop offers café area where you can have some rest with thirst-quenching drinks, chat with friends, or find some inspiration for work (with free wifi) when appreciating the souvenir collections exclusively designed by Da Nang Souvenirs. For each item, you can find a good price on it.
This artical is brought to you by Da Nang Foodie
Are you looking for a trip to Da Nang? There are some suggestion for you: