Travelling from Nha Trang to Da Lat is currently easier as the route has been improved and developed. It's about 140 km from Da Lat to Nha Trang. You can travel to Da Lat from Nha Trang by bus, private transfer or motorbike
1. By Bus
Taking bus from Nha Trang to Da Lat is the best option which is suitable for your schedule and budget. It takes 4 hours including a 30-minute breakfast/ WC stop and one hour out of Nha Trang. It has one obligatory stop at a dilapidated Cham temple/ tourist site. Last year, the time for breakfast and tourist site has been reduced and now it's faster to travel from Da Lat to Nha Trang.
There are many local bus companies run this route but you should choose Mai Linh, Phuong Trang or Sinh café bus as they are reliable services.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Price: around 11 USD - 15 USD
- Distance: 140 km
Bus Station in Nha Trang
Mai Linh bus
- Add: 20A Nguyen Thien Thuat street, Nha Trang city
- Tel: (08) 58-6255.888
- Website: www.mailinhexpress.vn
- Departure time: 8h30am and 3h00 pm daily
Photo by http://en.baolau.vn/
Phuong Trang bus
- Add: 5 Le Thanh Ton street, Nha Trang city
- Tel: (08) 58-3524.315
- Website: www.futabuslines.com.vn
- Departure time: 08h:00, 10h00, 14h00 daily
- Phuong Trang bus always provides the transfer service in Dalat city (pick-up & deliver) with free of charge (applied for 10km inside Dalat city). So you can take advantage of this service for saving your taxi fee.
- There are 30 seats in a Phuong Trang bus. It;s more comfortable safe for tourists. They have a 20 minute rest stop at Tra Lien, 38km west of Nha Trang.
Sinh Café Bus
- Add: 2A Biet Thu Str.,
- Tel: 058.3522982 – 3523183
- *54/1Nguyen Thien Thuat St., Da Lat city
- Tel: 058.3521981 – 3524.329
- Departure time: 7.30 am . Stop at Cham tower (Phan Rang) and Ngoan Muc pass
Photo by http://www.hanoitoserco.com.vn/
Bus station in Da Lat
- Branch of Phuong Trang bus
- Add: 11A/2 – Le Quy Don St – Dalat.
- Tel: (+84-63) 3 58 58 58
- You should go to Phuong Trang or Mai Linh office for purchasing the bus tickets because some travel agencies will charge you extra fees.
- Once you arrive in Da lat, you should come to the bus agency to make reservation.
SINH CAFÉ BUS
- Trung Cang Hotel
- 4A Bui Thi Xuan St., Da Lat city.
- Tel: 063.3822663 - 3836702
TRAVEL TIPS WHEN YOU TAKING BUS
Secure your bags. Lock anything that contains valuables and bring it along you as much as possible.
What to bring:
Take earplugs just in case they decide to crank up the Karaoke and you aren’t in the mood for singing. They also help with the snoring, snorting and other assorted barn noises you might be subjected to.
Photo by Isams
Wear comfortable, easily removable footwear and a pair of socks. Take a tub of Tiger Balm, Soothes headaches, travel sickness
2. By Private Transfer
You can book online with local travel agent. Your local booking is a reliable agent for your. They offer best service and excellent customer service. It is good option if you are traveling with kids and want to take photos along the way
3. By Motorbike
Motorcycle gives you a real adventure of a mountain trip. You can drive motorbike by yourself or take an easyrider tour from Nha Trang to Da Lat. The tour will ride along the small road to the local village where tour guides will introduce you about the local lives, teach you how to make rice-papersand noodles and rice farming. You will stop at Cau Ba, where you will learn about the strange culture of the Rak-Lay ethnical gourp. At the Long Lanh Pass on the 1500m high mountain, you could see some nice waterfalls and minority village to enjoy the stunning views of countryside. The tour will be continued to DaLat. At that time, you can visit the old French Train Station, Than Tho lake. At about 4pm, the tour finishes.
Contact EasyRider as follows
- Add: 7G/4 Hung Vuong - Nha Trang, Viet Nam.
- Tel: +84 905 384 406 -Tran van Song-Manager
- Email: [email protected] - [email protected] - 7 days- 24/24
- Price: 65 USD/ 1 pax
- Duration: 6 hours