1. By Bus
Photo by sinhcafetravel.com
Sinh café schedule
Mui Ne- Sai Gon (5 hours)
- Departure: 9:00 AM – Arr: 2:00 PM
- Departure: 1:00 PM – Arr: 6:00 PM
- Departure: 11:30 PM – Arr: 6:30 AM
Sai Gon- Mui Ne
- Departure: 7:30 AM – Arr: 1:00 PM
- Departure: 3:00 PM – Arr: 8:00 PM
- Departure: 8:00 PM – Arr: 1:00 AM
Price: 7 USD for seating bus; 9 USD for sleeping
The buses stop in the heart of the tourist strip in Mui Ne so there is no need to take a taxi.
2. By Train
Photo by btrip.vn
- Depart from Ho Chi Minh: 6.45 AM and arriving five hours later. The return trip leaves Phan Thiet around 1:30PM. Price is around 70,000 VND/ pax/ 1 way.
- The train station in HCMC (Saigon Railway Station) is in District 3, about 3 km from the center.
The railway station in Phan Thiet is about 12 km from the beginning of the Mui Ne resort
strip. You also can buy shuttle bus to Mui Ne for 25,000 VND per person. Tickets are sold on the train, though the announcement might be made in Vietnamese only, and you need to watch carefully for the ticket sellers to pass by.
3. By Private car
Photo by Yourlocalbooking
If the departure times of the Open Buses might not suit your schedule, you can arrange a
private car to Mui Ne. Price is 100 USD/ 4 seat car/ 1 way. The ride takes 4 to 5 hours,
depending of the road condition.
Book online and get instant confirmation at www.yourlocalbooking.com or call + 84 979 58
77 44 for enquiry.
Are you going to visit Mui Ne? These are some suggestions for you!
PLAN A TRIP TO MUI NE with Justgola now!