1. Getting around Mui Ne
1. 1. Hire a motorbike
You can rent motorbikes and bicycles at many resorts and travel agencies. Price ranges from 150,000 - 250,000 dong per day depending on how late in the day you start, how many hours you need and the type of motorbike
1.2. Hire a jeep
Price: 30 USD/ 5 hours.
With a trip, you can visit some of the well-knwon attractions in Mui Ne as Red dune, White dune and Fairy Stream.
To hire a jeep, contact Your local booking for more information.
1. 3. Hire a bicycle
Finding a good bicycle for rent in Mui Ne is not an easy task because they get damaged very fast with the salt from wind. Several places have city bicycles which are only suitable for trips to fishing village. If you want to go for an adventurous trip, you will
have to look for a sport bicycle with a higher quality.
Kim Son Biking & Hiking center
- Address: 289A Nguyen Dinh Chieu
2. Useful phrase in Vietnamese language
1. Hello! - Xin chao! (seen chow!)
2. Goodbye - Chao (chow!)
3. How are you? - Ban co khoe khong? (ban co kwe khome?)
4. I'm fine, thank you! - Cam on ban toi khoe (gahm un ban thoy kwe)
5. And you? - Ban thi sao? (ban ty sao?)
6. What's your name - Ban ten gi (ban thane zee)
7. My name is... - Toi ten la (thoy thane la...)
8. Thank you - Cam on (gahm un)
9. You're welcome - Khong co' gi (khom go zee)
10. Yes - Vang (vung)
11. No - Khong (khome)
12. Excuse me... - Xin loi (seen loy)
13. Can you help me? - Ban giup toi duoc khong? (ban zoop thoy duc khom?)
14. Good - Tot (thote)
3. ATM in Mui Ne
Banks can issue cash advances on credit cards (Visa and Mastercard). You can withdraw money at these following banks:
The Industrial and Commerical Bank
- Direction: Next to the Tropico Resort (It now has a 24-hour ATM on site)
- It's near the Swiss Village Resort. Bank closed on Saturday and Sunday
Vietcombank ATM next to the Saigon Mui Ne Resort
The Industrial and Commercial Bank in Phan Thiet (261 Tran Hung Dao St.) opened on Saturday mornings.
Banks close at 4 or 5 pm. This means that if you arrive in Mui Ne on a Friday, you need to wait until Monday to do task with banks. Actually, travel offices like Hanh Cafe give cash advances with higher rates.
4. Post Office In Mui Ne
There is a small post office in Mui Ne, at the east of the Ham Tien Market. You are probably better to go to the large post office on Nguyen Tat Thanh St. in Phan Thiet. It is probably easier to send than to receive. Fedex is the most reliable and fastest method but still leaves a lot to be desired. If you use the postal service to send or receive, your package will be opened and thoroughly inspected. In Vietnam, the post office handles the phone systems, and all public phones are available there. Internet cafes now offer overseas calls as well.
Swiss Village Resort Clinic
- Add: 44 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Mui Ne
- Tel: (062) 847-497, (0918) 210-504
- Daily 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Add: 235 Tran Phu, Ward Phu Trinh
- tel: (062) 831-056
An emergency surgical team, on-call ambulances, CAT machines and in-house labs for
Binh Thuan Red Cross
- Add: 30-32 Ly Thuong Kiet, Phan Thiet
- Tell: (062) 818-550
6. What to Bring
- It's not really easy to buy clothing for those who have an oversize form as the Vietnamese body forms are quiet small.
- Electronic gadgets, battery chargers, laptop equipment are sold in cellphone shops.
- DVDs and Audio CD's. There are few shops in Phan Thiet and none in Mui Ne selling these CD.
- Reading material: Victor Tours (across from Full Moon) however, does now have a small used book shop.
7. Travel Agent in Mui Ne
YourLocalBooking.com: Online Travel Agent
Offer full range travel services in Mui Ne (car rental, hotel, open bus,
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 84 979 58 77 44
Go Ahead Tour
Add: 418/3 Thu Khoa Huan, Mui Ne
Are you going to visit Mui Ne? These are some suggestions for you!
PLAN A TRIP TO MUI NE with Justgola now!