Activity 6/56 Moo 8 Chaofa West, Chalong, Phuket 83130, Thailand Published on: 23-06-2016
|07:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Half day Tour
White Water Rafting Phuket is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why White Water Rafting Phuket is special ?
White water rafting is offered in Phang Nga Rafting Camp and provides for a thrilling and fun experience on rubber rafts taking 6 people each. After initial instructions and training, the tour guide will lead you down the river through the jungle rain forest on an exciting 5 km level II-III ride.
What to explore at White Water Rafting Phuket?
- You will be picked up from your hotel. You will have a stop at Monkey Cave temple to watch and feed the monkeys. Arrival at Phang Nga rafting camp. Activity briefing, rafting training and white water rafting for 5 km (level II-III). A lot of fun if you don’t mind getting wet but pretty tame if you have been
- Back to the rafts, you will have lunch, they serve the Thai food. Flying Fox (zipline) 240 meters.
- Transfer round-trip
- English-speaking guide
- Transfer from Patong, Karon, Kata, Bang Tao, Boat Lagoon, Chalong, Kalim Beach, Kamala, Laguna, Layan, Royal Phuket Marina, Surin, Tri Trang.
- Transfer from Airport, Mai Khao, Nai Harn, Nai Thorn, Nai Yang, Phuket Town, Rawai, Siray (150 THB/person ($4.2))
- Cape Panwa (200 THB/person ($5.7))
- Ao Por (300 THB/person ($8.4))
- Tips and gratuities
- Fantastic day of fun and adventure
- Awesome Day Trip for the Family
- Heat the beat
- Good whole day adventure
- An amazing day exploring Phang Nga Bay
6/56 Moo 8 Chaofa West, Chalong, Phuket 83130, Thailand