Activity Le Duan Kham Thien Dong Da Ha Noi, Viet Nam Published on: 17-06-2016
|06:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
VIETNAM RICE TERRACES – Motorbike Sapa – Mu Cang Chai tour is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why VIETNAM RICE TERRACES – Motorbike Sapa – Mu Cang Chai tour is special ?
This VIETNAM RICE TERRACES – Motorbike Sapa – Mu Cang Chai Tour gives you a best chance to discover the unspoiled beauties as well as friendly locals in Sapa and Mu Cang Chai to meet friendly local people and enjoying the breathtaking landscapes in the northern Vietnam. This motorbike tour save your health, time & cost, it is also a good choice for the experienced riders, whose are in love with two wheels but not having weeks to ride along the country. ..
What to explore at VIETNAM RICE TERRACES – Motorbike Sapa – Mu Cang Chai tour?
Night 0: Overnight on the train to Lao Cai station
Day 1: Lao Cai – Sapa by motorbike – Lao Chai & Ta Van Villages – Ban Ho Homestay (B, L, D)
- 6a.m – 7a.m: Meet our guide in the Lao Cai station, have breakfast and prepare to get the motorbike.
- 7.30 am: Drive the motorbike to Sapa(30km) and discovery around the Sapa Town
- We’ll start our Motorbike tour Sapa- Mu Cang Chai by riding our motorbikes down valley to visit Lao chai village of BlackH’Mong people. Experiencing the richest traditional culture of Black H’Mong people in the region. Then continue riding a bit to visit the Zay minority at Ta van where the jeep will be waiting to transfer 12 km long. Spend time to enjoy the picturesque scenery along the way, a mountainous area of stunning natural beauty and diverse ethnic minorities. We will keep on riding down the hill, enjoy the fantastic open views in Ban Ho the most beautiful valley in which we spent a night on the bamboo house of Tay people. The rest of time, we’ll take a short walk to the nearby waterfall for sightseeing and experiencing the daily activities of the locals.
- Homestay in Ban Ho village
Day 2: Ban Ho Motorbike Tour to Nam Toong – Nam Ken – Thanh Phu – Sapa (B, L, D)
- After breakfast you ride up to to the Red Dzao village at Nam Ken & Xa Pho the village of Xa Pho tribe the smallest group in Sapa who have very little contact with modern Vietnam. We will ride up to Nam toong, Nam Ken village of Red Zdao & Xa pho tribes. Lunch in Thanh phu then finally we’ll ride back to Sapa.
- Stay hotel or guest house in Sapa.
Day 3: Sapa- Mu Cang Chai tour(150km) (B, L, D)
- Pass over O Quy Ho Pass (one of the 4 greatest passes in Vietnam). e ride on Qui Ho pass to cross Hoang Lien mountain range- the highest one in Vietnam including Fanxipan peak with the height of 3142 meters above sea level. It’s sure that you will have pictures of the most beautiful valley in north Vietnam.
- We will drive to Ban Thai village, the village of White Thai people, one family here will be our host today. Leisure time we may take a strolling around this village to see the normal life of villagers.
- Dinner and stay with family.
Day 4: Discovery wonderful rice terrace on the mountains in Mù Cang Chải (B, L, D)
- Ride motorbike around the Mong village with the beautiful rice terraces as La Pan Tan, Che Cu Nha…or visit some school and touch with children..
- La Pan Tan terraces, you should deeply go into La Pan Tan area. On the route, there’s a small trail run along valley, turn into that trail and more deeply go, you can take extreme unique photos (i found this place according to guidance of a H’mong guy).
Day 5: Mu Cang Chai – Tu Le- Nghia Lo- Yen Bai (160km) (B, L, D)
- We will pass the Khau Pha pass (one of the four greatest passes in Northern Vietnam.
- The ride is on some of the most scenic roads which offer a lot of stops for picturing. We’ll cross Tu Le and Mu Cang Chai, the two remote lands of Yen Bai province where the black H’mong, Dzao and Thai people can make wonderful rice terrace on the mountains. The land is not famous for tourists but for us it’s very the best Vietnam motorbike tour.
- 17-18h00: Comeback Yen Bai city. Catch the bus to Hanoi.
- We will arrange transfer the motorbike back to Lao cai for you.
P/s: The itinerary can change according your requirement
- Tour Guide
Le Duan Kham Thien Dong Da Ha Noi, Viet Nam