Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Underground River Tour is special ?
- Sabang wharf
- Underground River Park
- Cave formations
What to explore at Underground River Tour?
- 7:00 - 8:00AM Pick up at hotel for 2.5 hours travel via air-conditioned van over the scenic countryside.
- 10 am Estimated arrival at Sabang wharf
- Proceed to 20-30 minute boat ride to the Underground River Park. At the entrance of the park, one may encounter monkeys and monitor lizards in a rain forest setting.
- Proceed to paddle boat ride into the Underground River. Each boat will have a boatman with search light as one enters the pitch-dark inner recesses of the cavern.
- Picnic lunch
- 5:00 pm Estimated time of arrival at hotel
- Early booking is advised as permits are limited - only a limited number of permits are issued per day. For Peak Season (summer), be sure to book more than one month in advance.
- This is a Seat-in-Coach (Shared) Tour. For 8 pax or more, the tour becomes exclusive for your group.
- Child Rate: 3-5 years old PhP 1,000/child. 2 years old and below are free of charge. 6 years old and above are charged adult rate
- Tour Permit
- Pick up and drop off at hotel (within Puerto Princesa City) via air-conditioned van
- Entrance Fees
- Boat Fees
- Services of a DOT (Department of Tourism) Licensed Tour Guide
- Picnic Lunch
palawan , puertro princesa , philiphin