Activity Hualien, Nantou, Pingtung, Chiayi Published on: 22-07-2018
|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Your accommodation in Taipei|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
Multi Days & Package tours
Ultimate Taiwan Round Trip (Classic) is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Ultimate Taiwan Round Trip (Classic) is special ?
- Explore 8,000 years of Chinese culture and history at the National Palace Museum in Taipei
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Sun Moon Lake.
- Walk and breathe in the fresh air in the Alishan National Scenic Area
- Visit Fo Guang Shan in Kaohsiung, one of the most important Buddhist sites in Taiwan
- Enjoy a boat ride on the romantic Love River In Kaohsiung
- Relax on a golden-sand beach inKenting National Park
- Wander through Taitung’s “Black” Forest Park
- Pick up unique pebble stones on Qixingtan Beach in Hualien
- Explore the amazing Taroko Gorge National Park by car and on foot
- Reach the top of Taipei 101 in one of the world’s fastest elevators
- Learn a lot about Taiwan from our knowledgeable and fun-loving tour guide/driver
What to explore at Ultimate Taiwan Round Trip (Classic)?
Taipei / Taichung
Hotel – National Palace Museum (one of the world’s greatest museums) – Longshan Temple (one of the oldest and most impressive temples in Taiwan) – traditional market in Taipei’s old Monga district – night market in Taichung
- Explore 8,000 years of Chinese culture and history at the National Palace Museum
- Visit the always busy Longshan Temple, one of Taiwan's most visited religious sites
- Shop for amazing tea, Chinese medicine, and much more in a traditional market of Taipei’s Monga district
- Visit the old town of Lugang, famous for its local cakes and over 200 temples
- Discover the endearing story behind the Paper Dome, a culture center for art exhibitions and concerts
- Enjoy the majestic scenery of Sun Moon Lake and go on a scenic boat tour
- Head to Jiji to visit the ruins of Wuchang Temple
- Discover the old market street of Fenqihu and savor a variety of delicious snacks and a traditional lunch
- Hike through the verdant forests of Alishan and enjoy the mountain scenery with a “sea of the clouds“
- Marvel at the stunning Alishan sunrise
- Explore the spacious grounds and the great Buddha of Taiwan’s largest Buddhist monastery
- Visit Qijin Island, with a lively fishing port for freshly-caught seafood, and wonderful ocean views.
- Stop at sunny Kending for some gorgeous sunshine and photo ops
- For breathtaking scenery, enjoy a leisurely walk around a crystal-clear lake in Taitung Black Forest Park.
- Enjoy a fun night out in Tiehua Village, try delicious indenous cuisine and catch some live music
- Follow the scenic Highway 9 through the East Rift Valley
- Enjoy the verdant tea farms and rolling hills at Luye Gaotai
- Make a stop at the Tropic of Cancer marker
- Explore the breathtaking, world-renowned Taroko National Park
- Enjoy a guided tour of its spectacular mountains, marble canyons, gorges, rapid rivers, and stunning waterfalls
- Delight in a peaceful bike ride around the scenic Liyu Lake
- Enjoy the magnificent scenery of the Pacific Ocean while traveling up the eastern coast of Taiwan
- Pass by the picturesque Qingshui Cliff, the largest coastal cliff in Taiwan
- Enjoy a panoramic view of Taipei City from the observatory of the famous Taipei 101 skyscraper
- Departs every Saturday, except national holidays
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Taipei
- Group size : 2~6 people
- Book 10 days in advance
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 people to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Cancellation made less than 7 days before departure is non-refundable. Cancellation made between 8~9 days before departure will charge 50% of full payment. Cancellation made more than 10 days before departure will offer full refund.
- Comfortable walking shoes, a hat, warm jackets, daily clothes, an umbrella and sunglasses
7 nights stay at local 3-star/4-star hotels
7 breakfasts in hotels
Includes English speaking tour guide, pound tea (leicha) DIY, shuttle boat tour at Sun Moon Lake, admission to Alishan Forest Recreation Area, Alishan mountain railway round trip ticket, Lover River boat tour, National Museum of Prehistory, bike tour in Taitung Forest Park, paddle boat tour at Liyu Lake, and Mukumugi walking tour.
5-seated sedan/8-seated van
Hualien, Nantou, Pingtung, Chiayi
Your accommodation in Taipei