Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Tuan Quan temple is special ?
3km away from Yen Bai city center, Tuan Quan pagoda was built in XIV century in Le dynasty. It used to be called “Bach Lam Mistress” pagoda. It worships Lieu Hanh mother, Tran Hung Dao, Hoang Bo and other human genies.
After years of the fight against American Imperialism, the pagoda was seriously damaged. Up to now, the repair work has been fulfilled and recognized as a religious cultural and tourism site. Festival lists are:
- January Festival (January 15th)
- Mother Festival (March 3rd)
- Anniversary of Tuan Chanh’s death(May 15th )
- Father Festival - Tran genie festival (August 20th )
- Pagoda Closing ceremony (December 25th).
- Classic Vietnamese temple
- Nice little temple
- Well Worth a visit
- A fascinating old temple
- A nice temple in Vietnamese style
Tuan Quan Temple, Yen Ninh, Yen Bai, Viet Nam