Activity 591 Hai Bà Trưng, Sơn Phong, tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam Published on: 02-06-2017
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Tra Que Village Tour is special ?
It’s an easy bicycle ride and a quite scenic one. You will see rice fields, glassy rivers, and lazy water buffaloes lounging in the mud.
- Our tour guide will welcome you at our office (591 Hai Ba Trung, Hoi An).
- Take a ride to a farm in Tra Que village
- Learn and try your hand at local traditional rice paper making.
- Join the farmers in gardening activities, from preparing the land to picking vegetables.
- Interact with local people and know a typical life of local people
- Cycle back along country roads
- Enjoy a light lunch with local Pho (beef noodle soup)
- Back to the Office
- Children’s bicycle available, 6 years and over.
- Bicycle with children’s seat available upon request.
What to explore at Tra Que Village Tour?
- Departure Time: 8.00 am to 11.00 am
- Meeting point: Our office at 591 Hai Ba Trung street, nearby Sinh Cafe tourist.
- Duration: 3 hours- bicycle
- Tour type: Join tour
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
- Available: Wednesday, Friday
- Distance: 6 km (round trip)
- Tour Price: 9 USD/ 1 adult.
- Children aged 6- 10: 5 USD/child
- Children under 6: free (go with parents)
- Sun protection creams & lotions, Fully charged cameras, Caps/hat, Footwear – flip-flops, thongs, sandals…, Sunglasses
Bicycle, Helmets on required, English speaking tour guide, Entrance fee, Activities, Water, Light lunch (Pho), Many photo opportunities
- Gratitude, Personal fee
591 Hai Bà Trưng, Sơn Phong, tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam