Attraction Estrada da Baia de Nossa Senhora da Esperanca Macau Published on: 10-10-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why The Venetian Macao is special ?
The Venetian Macao is a luxury hotel and casino resort in Macau owned by the Las Vegas Sands. The Venetian is a 40-story, $2.4 billion anchor for the seven hotels on the Cotai Strip in Macau. The 10,500,000-square-foot (980,000 m2) Venetian Macao is modeled on its sister casino resort The Venetian Las Vegas, and is the sixth-largest building in the world by floor area. The Venetian Macao is the largest casino in the world, and the largest single structure hotel building in Asia.
The main hotel tower was finished in July 2007 and the resort officially opened on 28 August 2007. The resort has 3000 suites, 1,200,000 sq ft (110,000 m2) of convention space, 1,600,000 sq ft (150,000 m2) of retail, 550,000 square feet (51,000 m2) of casino space – with 3400 slot machines and 800 gambling tables and a 15,000 seat CotaiArena for entertainment and sports events.
What to explore at The Venetian Macao?
The Venetian Macao includes approximately 374,000 square feet of casino and gaming areas spread across exclusive VIP rooms and an expansive mass market gaming floor.
In addition to gaming facilities, The Venetian Macao features:
- A 39-floor, five-star hotel tower with over 2,900 suites
- 64 Paiza suites, some of which include private massage rooms, gyms, pools, and media/karaoke rooms
- A broad selection of entertainment options and amenities
- Approximately 1 million square feet of retail and dining areas at Shoppes at Venetian. Restaurants and shops are set along streetscapes reminiscent of historical Venice streets. There are three canals, each featuringgondola rides.
- Asia’s first MALO CLINIC and MALO CLINIC Spa, an 85,000-square foot facility owned and managed by the Lisbon-based MALO CLINIC Health Group, which offers comprehensive medical treatments and spa services.
- A convention centre and meeting room complex of approximately 1.2 million square feet.
- The 15,000-seat Cotai Arena, which has hosted a wide range of entertainment and sporting events.
- An 1,800-seat luxury theatre.
How to get to The Venetian Macao?
Complimentary Venetian shuttle buses depart to and from The Venetian® Macao® frequently throughout the day. For the most up-to-date shuttle bus service schedules, please visit http://www.venetianmacao.com .
Or, you may also enjoy the comfort of our plush Venetian Limousine services to and from the resort. Our Mercedes S350L comfortably seats four passengers, while the Mercedes Viano is ideal for six passengers and large amounts of luggage. And, we also offer a fleet of economical, environmentally friendly Toyota Camrys which carry 4 passengers.
- Venice of the Far East
- Food and Gaming
- Free entrance great variety
- Nice Place to Try Your Luck
- Just Incredibly Huge
Estrada da Baia de Nossa Senhora da Esperanca Macau
Tips for you
Its a lookalike of LAS VEGAS. A jaw dropping Hotel cum shopping plaza with a CASINO as big as a huge island. Lighting is at its best. A good stopover for some amazing photoshots. Shops are very pricey and Casino is strict in enforcing no photography. Tip - Go for a gandola ride with your loved one and you will surely cherish the moment till the rest of your life.
Definitely the most tourist/western friendly casino that we visited in Macau.
On second visit i enjoyed it fully at its best and it was fun to play in largest casino and overall quality was great, just was bit too much smoky apart from that it 5 star
We went there to see the dinosaur exhibition. It was all right. The place had 30 different dinosaurs, but the air conditioning was freezing cold. However, we took the gondola ride that was fun.
I love the entrance, was welcome by the mermaids. That's a children playhouse. When my mom was in casino. My daughter get to have her time at the playhouse too.