Activity 41 Salisbury Road, TsimShaTsui Published on: 06-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why The Land Between Tour ( With Lunch ) is special ?
- Yuen Yuen Institute
- Tai Mo Shan lookout
- Fanling Walled Village
- Luk Keng Road lookout
- Bride's Pool Falls
- Sam Mun Tsai fish farming zone
- Chinese lunch
What to explore at The Land Between Tour ( With Lunch )?
- Departure: Daily, except 1st, 2nd & 3rd day of Chinese New Year
- Departure Times:
- Hong Kong Island : 8:30am City Hall Lower Block (facing Victoria Harbour)
- Kowloon : 9:00am Lobby of " The Salisbury" –YMCA Hong Kong (41 Salisbury Road, TsimShaTsui)
- For cancellations made before 24 hours of departure, 40% of the tour price will be charged.
- Tour ends at lunch venue at Star House, Salisbury Road, TST Kowloon (no drop off point in Hong Kong side)
- Special offer for families - a child aged under 6 who is accompanied by an adult paying full fare will be admitted free
- Air-conditioned sightseeing coach
- Guided service
- Tour guide
41 Salisbury Road, TsimShaTsui
The Salisbury" –YMCA Hong Kong