Activity 41 Salisbury Road, TsimShaTsui Published on: 06-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why The Land Between - Am ( Without Lunch ) is special ?
- Yuen Yuen Institute
- Tai Mo Shan lookout
- Fanling walled Village
- Luk Keng Road lookout
- Bride's Pool Falls
- Sam Mun Tsai fish farming zone
What to explore at The Land Between - Am ( Without Lunch )?
- YUEN YUEN INSTITUTE
A religious complex that demonstrates the significance of Confucian, Taoist and Buddhist contributions to the society.
- TAI MO SHAN
At Hong Kong's highest mountain, you can enjoy a panoramic view of Hong Kong Island and Tsuen Wan industrial town to the south. Driving down hill, stop will be made at the old Fanling Walled Village belonging to a big family clan in the New Territories
- LUK KENG
Luk Keng lies opposite the China boundary, just across Hong Kong's Starling Inlet. You can see the border town on China side and a bird sanctuary in Hong Kong waters where Chinese pond herons and night-herons nest.
- SAM MUN TSAI FISH FARMING ZONE
At Sam Mun Tsai fish farming zone, you can see how local fisherfolks breed fish in submerged cages.
- For cancellations made before 24 hours of departure, 40% of the tour price will be charged.
- For non-English-speaking visitors, we have commentary tapes in German. You can request for one when booking your tour. The tapes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tour ends at “The Salisbury” – YMCA of HK (no drop off point in HK side).
- Special offer for families - a child aged under 6 who is accompanied by an adult paying full fare will be admitted free
- Air-conditioned sightseeing coach
- Guided service.
41 Salisbury Road, TsimShaTsui
The Salisbury " –YMCA Hong Kong