Activity 18-2A Jalan Pandan 3/2, Pandan Jaya, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia Published on: 24-06-2018
|09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Car Rental Van|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
The Best of Kuala Lumpur (Full Day Tour) is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why The Best of Kuala Lumpur (Full Day Tour) is special ?
- Petronas Twin Tower Sky Bridge & 86 Level visit (Visit Stop)
- Batu Caves (Visit Stop)
- King Palace (Photo Stop)
- National Monument (Visit Stop)
- Old Railway Station (Photo Stop)
- National Mosque (Photo Stop)
- Independence Square (Photo Stop)
- (Moorish Building, Cricket Club, Cricket fields and St. Mary Anglican Church)
- Thean Hou Temple (Visit Stop)
- Lake Garden (Drive Pass)
- Parliment House (Drive Pass)
- Royal Selangor Pewter Factory (Visit Stop)
- Handicraft & Batik Centre (Visit Stop)
- Bonus visit to the Beryl's Chocolate Kingdom outlet (Optional Visit)
What to explore at The Best of Kuala Lumpur (Full Day Tour)?
- This tour is specially designed for those who have limited time eg waiting for transit, on business trip and those are frequent in Kuala Lumpur.
- This tour enables you to see some major landmarks of the city, historical places, holy places, different culture, religion and people. All these are included in one tour
Terms and Condition
Minimum :2 Adults
- This package includes entrance fees to Batu Caves. Complimentary mineral water is provided.
- Dress Code for Batu Caves
As Batu Caves is a holy place for Hindu faith, visitors must abide to the following rules:
- Wear cloths that is not over expose your body, i.e. especially ladies
- T-shirt or shirt with sleeves is allowable
- Do not wear Short Pants or Hot Pants
- Do not wear Short Skirts or Mini Skirts (above knee level)
- Long Pants are allowable
- Effective on 1 June 2012, the Management of PETRONAS Sky Bridge has imposed charges for visiting Sky Bridge.
- Tourist can visit both Observation Deck on the 86th floor (new) and Skybridge with the following charges (inclusive of 6% GST effective 1st April 2015):
Adult: 20 USD
Child: 8 USD
We will not impose a service charge of 12 USD to collect the ticket.
- Each day the tickets sold are limit to 700 only. First come first serve.
- Lunch is included. Guest can choose Chinese, Indian or Malay Set Lunch.
- Vegetarian food is serve upon request. Please inform in advance.
- Petronas Twin Towers is closed on every Monday.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and hat/cap.
- The final decision of the actual itinerary will be made by us on the day of the tour depending on the nature of the tour, the weather, road condition, local circumstances and prevailing safety factors. The route and itinerary may vary from those published but the content of the tour will be the same.
- Private Tour ~ car / van with driver.
- We are not responsible for any cancellation on the tour to Sky Bridge made by Petronas Twin Towers Management
- Our tour pick up and drop off based in Kuala Lumpur/Petaling Jaya/Damansara area ONLY.
- Apart from these area we will charge for pick up & drop off service charge.
- All price is nett.
18-2A Jalan Pandan 3/2, Pandan Jaya, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
The Best of Kuala Lumpur (Full Day Tour) serves Private tour.
(2 - 3 participants.)14.32 USD
(4 - 5 participants.)13.13 USD
(6 - 7 participants.)11.93 USD
(8 - Unlimit participants.)10.98 USD