Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Tea Culture Day Tour is special ?
- Taste authentic Taiwanese teas in this full day tour
- We’ll take you from Taipei to the nearby Taiwanese countryside
- Enjoy a scenic ride over the mountains on the Maokong Gondola
- Overlook the lush green landscape of Bagua Tea Plantation at Thousand Island Lake
- Check out Taiwanese culinary fare as you stroll along historic ‘Old Streets’
- Learn about the history and culture of tea and tea production at Pinglin Tea Museum
- Enjoy a scenic ride to Bagua Tea Plantation
- Enjoy afternoon tea (tea expense not included but don’t worry, it’s not expensive) and take in the Taipei City scenery
What to explore at Tea Culture Day Tour?
- 09:30 :Pick up from your accommodation
- 10:00 : Maokong Gondola (20min)
- 10:30 : Chih Nan Temple
- 11:20 : Old Street & Lunch time
- 13:00 : Bagua Tea Plantation
- 14:00 : Thousand Island Lake
- 15:30 : Pinglin Tea Museum
- 17:00 : Drop off at your accommodation
This tour requires a minimum of 4 people to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Cancellation made less than 24 hours before departure is non-refundable. Cancellation made between 48~24 hours before departure will charge 50% of full payment. Cancellation made more than 48 hours before departure will offer full refund.
- English tour guide, and ticket(s) for Maokong Gondola
- Transportation : 5-seater sedan/9-seater van
- Others :Maokong Gondola might be close due to weather condition
New Taipei City