Remote Jalan Raya Puncak No. 601 Cisarua Bogor Jawa Barat 16750, Indonesia Published on: 13-11-2015
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Taman Safari Wildlife Recreational Park is special ?
- If you like to observe wild animals like tigers, lions and crocodiles in their native habitat, then Taman Safari Indonesia is just for you.
- Taman Safari Indonesia or the Indonesian Safari Park is a conservation center as well as a modern zoological garden with various collections of flora and fauna. In this Park, you will not only enjoy the beauty of it‘s nature, but also interact directly.
- Taman Safari has a collection of animals from nearly all over the world and local animals such as komodos, rhinoceros, bisons, sun bears, white tigers, elephants, anoa, etc. There are more than 2,500 animals in Taman Safari Bogor with hundreds of species currently being maintained.
- Source: indonesia.travel
What to explore at Taman Safari Wildlife Recreational Park?
- Upon entering Taman Safari Bogor, visitors will notice sensational shady trees and cool weather from Mount Gede Pangrango. It will certainly attract you to start your adventure in open nature.
- Using cars, you will enter various habitats of tame and wild animals such as tigers, lions, komodo, bears and crocodiles. Although you are not allowed to get out of your car or open your door or window, you still can see the animals activities closely. Traveling with your children in this location will certainly be unforgetable. Don't forget to take pictures of these amazing animals.
- After watching animals in their habitats, you can take your children to enjoy various animal attractions performed by orangutangs, dogs and even goats. These attractions take about half an hour. You could also visit the bird park, animal education show, reptiles, baby zoo, elephant and horse riding, safari trek, and wild-wild west exhibits.
If your children like to see cowboys in action, then you could take them to the Wild-Wild West. It is a show in a cowboy-like setting. Especially if it's your children's first time to see Asian cowboys.
Another interesting venue to see is Baby Zoo, where you could cuddle animal babies and take their pictures. After visiting such venues, you could eat at one of the food vender stands. Before going home, don't forget to buy souvenirs.
Facilities Available At Taman Safari Indonesia I
Available: bus safari, swimming pool with slide waves, an artificial lake, canoes, water bikes, mini train that crossed the African-style village, garden birds, baby, zoo, Ferris wheel, horse riding, elephant riding, carousel, circus performances, an area gocart, a car bomb bomb, devil's house, traditional art and magic at the open stage Hall Ruyung Safari, animal education shows, children's play ground, caravan & hotels, wild-wild west. In Cisarua Safari Park there is also a waterfall.
How to get to Taman Safari Wildlife Recreational Park?
From Jakarta, approximately 80 km. About 78 km from Bandung. If from Jakarta or Bandung using public transport such as buses, stopping at Cibeureum Cisarua, then continued with the use of public transportation and it takes ± 15 minutes to get to Taman Safari.
- “Commune with the animals”
- “It's a Must When in Jakarta!”
- “The best safari park in Indonesia”
- “Third visit - still amazed after so many years”
- “Must go for a nature lover”
Jalan Raya Puncak No. 601 Cisarua Bogor Jawa Barat 16750, Indonesia
Tips for you
There are many animal shows (sea lion, dolphins, elephants, tiger, cow boy) at different timings. study the leaflet given to you at the entrance to note the timings and plan accordingly. reach the locations well in time so that you can get the seats. we missed the tiger show. Try to avoid first 2-3 rows as some shows (sea lion, cow boy) involve splashing of water and can be annoying for some.Things to do
What a great place to spend a day with the family. The best way to visit is to bring a car. Buy some carrots to feed the animals on the street leading up the to park (Rp10k gets you 4-6bunches). After you paid the entrance fees (Rp150k per pax plus Rp15k for cars), you will be led into the safari park. Take your time interacting with the animals. Aside from the wild cats area, you are allowed to open your car windows, but not step abut of the vehicle. You can feed the animals with the carrots you brought. When you finished going through the safari park, you will enter the entertainment sections, where there are rides and animal shows (free, included in the admission fee). The shows include bird of prey, dolphin, sea lions, elephant, Tigers, mixed animal shows. Done very professionally and quite impressive.All in all a great place for a day with the family. I am quite impressed with the entire set up, although some of the buildings and facilities start to show their age and require some touch up and even renovation.
I have been twice now and enjoyed both times driving through the park with the animals wandering around outside while you are "caged" in your car. My granddaughter loved feeding the Llamas and Zebras. We did too. My husband was awe struck having his photo taken with a baby white tiger. This is one amazing park where animals are protected and raised in a natural habitat. The Park is so extensive you need more than one day to get around everything including all the theme rides and animal shows. I have been to both the lion and dolphin shows. Lion show is fantastic. The Dolphin show was great but the Lions would win with me hands down. As for the elephants they are awesome (I love elephants). There were lots of babies so it was really exciting. Words don't describe this wonder, it is a must to see. I would also say it is also a very, very safe environment. If you follow the directions/signs you won't come to any harm with the animals.
This is a great wildlife area in which you are in the cage - the car- and the animals come up and look at you- for the price of a few carrots and vegetables. Great fun for kids and adults.
've been here with my family. First we plan the trip just so my daughter would enjoy watching live animal. In fact, me & my wife were enjoying it as well. Great experience and they have amusement park as well.