Restaurant 160/11 Soi 55 (Thonglor) Sukhumvit, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton Nuer Wattana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand Published on: 17-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Supanniga Eating Room is special ?
Must try dishes:
- Moo cha muang (pork with Guttiferae tree leaves, B170)
- Nam prik khai pu (crab meat with chili paste, B190)
- Yam pla salid tod krob (deep fried leaf fish spicy salad, B150)
- Bua loy with sweet salted egg (B80)
- Poo ja (steamed crab and pork meat in crab shell, B230 for 3 pieces)
How to get to Supanniga Eating Room?
BTS Thonglo - Exit 3
BTS Chong Nonsi - Exit 1
- Excellent place for Thai Isarn food
- Good size menu with a variety of Thai style dishes
- Delicious traditional Thai recipes
- Nice atmosphere and really good food
- Very solid, slightly upscale Thai food
- Noise level Normal
- Budget Medium
- Alcohol NO
- Air condition YES
- Had kid menu NO
- Accept credit card NO
- Serve breakfast NO
- Serve halal NO
- Serve vegeterian NO
160/11 Soi 55 (Thonglor) Sukhumvit, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton Nuer Wattana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
Tips for you
Supanniga makes awesome traditional thai food. Definitely not for tourists looking for old standbys they eat back home, these masters of thai cuisine are on top of their game and have researched historical dishes to create some of the best thai food to be found in BK. Taken here on our most recent trip to BK by a couple of diehard Pan Asian foodies, this unpretentious restaurant turns out superb dish after dish with a nod to Isaan to keep our 9&11 kids happy - sadly they were never going to do the turmeric chicken curry or the fried lotus roots with string mushrooms.
Intimate atmosphere, pretty good taste and not that overpriced. Decent choice in Thonglor if one is looking for authentic Issan cuisine. Highlight is the wing bean salad.