|09:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Half day Tour
Street Of Harmony Tour is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Street Of Harmony Tour is special ?
- St. George's Church
- Taoist Goddess of Mercy Temple
- Sri Mariamman Temple
- Cheah Kongsi
- Kapitan Keling Mosque
What to explore at Street Of Harmony Tour?
Where else in the world can you find a street lined with so many places of worship of different faith, all within a perimeter of one kilometre. The walking tour begins from St. George's Church, oldest in Malaysia, to Taoist Goddess of Mercy Temple which survived the last two world wars. Across the street is Little India with its colourful Sri Mariamman Temple is decorated with 40 statuettes of Hindu Gods. Further down is Cheah Kongsi, a Chinese ancestral clan house cum temple. Then view the nearby Kapitan Keling Mosque, the first Arab-Indian Muslim mosque built in Penang.
- All tour prices are in nett US Dollar (USD) per person, inclusive of all taxes and online processing fees, and are based on minimum 2 adults per departure. Child rate is applicable for 2-11 years old inclusive. Single person rate is on request.
- Booking must be made at least 18 hours in advance of tour departure.
- Duration of tour may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- Transport by licensed tour vehicle (2-6 persons) driven by English speaking chauffeur cum guide
- Entrance fees
- Drinking water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
penang , malaysia
Street Of Harmony Tour serves Private tour.
(2 - 10 participants.)43.00 USD