Activity 74, Hang Bac Street, Hanoi Published on: 17-06-2016
|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|First-time visit Second-time visit|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
Food & Drink
|0.00 - 0.00 USD|
Street food walking + Water puppet show Tour ( 4 hours ) is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Street food walking + Water puppet show Tour ( 4 hours ) is special ?
- Sample delicious Vietnamese cuisine just like the locals do - on the street
- Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi’s charming old quarter
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
- Try local specialties with influences from French and Chinese cuisine
- Take in a spectacular night view of Hoan Kiem lake from a secret cafe
What to explore at Street food walking + Water puppet show Tour ( 4 hours )?
We start our excellent street food walking tour at 74 & 76 Hang Bac Street at Kim Tours's Building in old quarter of Hanoi Along the perimeter of the market, dozens of street hawkers sell a staggering variety of produce from live seafood to exotic fruits and spices. Your expert English-speaking local guide will give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture including details on ingredients and historical backgrounds of popular northern dishes. We eat as we go, trying seasonal fruits and sampling a tasty French-inspired snack from a street cart.
Walking through the maze of bustling streets that make up Hanoi’s Old Quarter, we tempt our tastebuds with the famed Hanoi dish Banh Cuon at a local eatery. Watch in awe as the skilled chefs demonstrate for you how this tasty dish is put together. Continuing into the atmospheric heart of the Old Quarter, we wander past street stalls and quiet residential lanes where you can observe local life that has changed little since Hanoi was founded over 1000 years ago.
Our next two snack stops are at outdoor barbeque stalls. We sit down with the Hanoi locals and sample various meat, vegetable and bread specialties that are flame grilled over hot coals for extra flavour. It’s then time for dessert as we venture down a small alley to join in the local tradition of feasting on fresh fruit served in a cup and smothered with crushed iced and condensed milk – this speciality is one not to be missed!
Your local guide will then take you to one of Hanoi’s best kept secrets, a hidden street food restaurant to taste top ten street foods in Hanoi is Banh My Hanoi, Vietnamese Rice Wine and famous Egg Coffee. This hard-to-find café is one of the few left in the narrow street inside the old quarter of Hanoi Or, if coffee is not your style, a cold beer awaits!. At the end of the trip you are free to continue exploring the area or your guide will assist you with directions or a taxi back to your hotel.
20h00 Stop at Thang Long theatre for Water puppet show to enjoy the most amazing cultural show in Hanoi .The end of your great trip at 21h00
- Duration: 04 hours
- Meeting Point at : Pick up at your hotel in old quarter or At 76 Hang Bac Street
- Departure Time : 11h00 AM & 17h .00 PM
- Drop off location : Water Pupet Theater ,By the side of Hoan Kiem Lake
- English speaking guide, all food items as per itinerary, 1 bottle of water, 1 coffee or beer. Meals: 1 dinner
- All other drinks, extra food portions, tips for local guide
74, Hang Bac Street, Hanoi
Street food walking + Water puppet show Tour ( 4 hours ) serves Private tour.
(1 - 1 participants.)0.00 USD
(2 - 3 participants.)0.00 USD
(4 - 5 participants.)0.00 USD
(6 - 9 participants.)0.00 USD
(10 - 10 participants.)0.00 USD