|12:00 PM - 11:40 AM|
|Highlight of the city|
Multi Days & Package tours
Stalight Cruise Halong Bay 2D1N is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Stalight Cruise Halong Bay 2D1N is special ?
+ Visit Halong bay, Three-Peaches beaches, Sửng Sốt cave, various activities on board
+ Largest room size among cruises of similar standard (22 m2 for Deluxe & Executive, 50 m2 for Suites)
+ Private in-room double Jacuzzi with view of Halong Bay
+ Wine Cellar stocked with various types of international wines
+ Currently the only ship that is double-shelled (double sides, double bottoms) Enhanced safety
+ Wide and free Front Deck for viewing & photo shooting (not blocked by anchor system)
+ On-board mini golf
What to explore at Stalight Cruise Halong Bay 2D1N?
Day 1: Halong Bay
12:00: Meet and be transferred by tender to Starlight Cruise. Follow by brief introduction of Cruise facilities and services. Check-in room.
12 :30 : Lunch shall be served
12:30: Start our cruise of Halong Bay. The Cruise shall take clients through the most scenic area of Halong Bay, passing Dog Rock, Incense Burner Islet, Ba Hang Fishing village, Fighting Cocks, Swan islets, ...
14: 30: Arrive at Van Gia fishing village, take rowing boat through the village, and stop at some houses to see how people here live.
15 :15 : Continue to Three Peaches area, enjoy activities like swimming at deserted beach, kayaking, relaxing, playing mini-golf...
16 :30 : Heading to anchoring overnight site.
17 :30 – 19: 00: Happy hours with free cocktails and finger food, and various drinks on discounts. Those who are interested can join in the cooking and food décor lessons.
19 :00 – 21 :30: Dinner shall be served. Clients are free to fix time and place for their private dinner. (Lunch, Dinner)
Day 2: Halong Bay
06 :00 – 07 :00 : Early morning risers can enjoy Taichi lesson on Sundeck
07 :00 – 08 :00 : Morning tea with biscuits and fruits
08 :00 : Visit Sung Sot Cave, the largest cave in Halong Bay
09 :30 :Start cruising back to harbor, passing Human Head island and Bai Tu Long Bay
10 :00 - 10 :30 : Check out of rooms
10 :30 – 11: 30 : Lunch shall be served
11: 40 :Disembark. Cruise ends.
* The above cruise itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- Your hotel name and address in Hanoi, room number
- Full name, year of birth, nationality, passport number, gender, Visa Expiration Date
- One child under 12 years old is generally charged as a reduction of 25% of the tour price, provided that he/she is accompanied by at least two full paying adults and stays in the same room.
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 25% of total rates
- From 10 to 5 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 5 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Address: may be private dock, may be Tuan Chau
- Distance to nearest Bank or ATM:1km
- Distance to nearest hospital: 4 km
- Distance to Hanoi Airport (Noi Bai): 160 km or 3.5 drive hours
- Distance to Hanoi City: 165 km or 3.5 drive hours
- Distance to Hai phong Airport (Cat Bi): 75 km or 1.5 drive hours
Facts and figures:
- Total Width: 10.72 m
- Depth: 3.15 m
- Engine: YANMAR 330 hp
- Generator: 03 DENYO (150 KVA, 60 KVA, 45 KVA)
- Crew: 46
- Number of cabins: 32
- Check in:1.00 PM
- Check out: 10.30 AM
- Restaurant: Total Area of 350 m2, including performing stage, bar, viewing front deck and balcony, indoor area is surrounded with panoramic windows for great Bay view.
- Bar & Lounge: 50 m2, lounge, book library, souvenirs, board games.
- Starlight Terrace: 78.5 m2 including a bar and a barbecue kitchen, great place for sunset cocktail & BBQ dinner. Wine Cellar: Various wines are on display. Karaoke bar and disco floor with total sound insulation system. Great place for wine lovers
- Front Deck: Wide open, non-occupied front deck for great views of the Bay, and photo shootings
- Sundeck: 320 m2 of open space for sunbathing, Taichi lesson, mini golf
- Swimming Deck: Separate swimming deck
Activities on board
- Rowing basket boat
- Cooking lesson
- Mini Golf
- TV with plugged-in USB
- Stocked mini-bar/snack
- In-house phone
- Life vests
- Safety box
- Fire extinguisher / Smoke detector
- Private Jacuzzi
- Stand shower
- Bath robe
- Bathroom amenities
- Hair dryer
- Electric shaver outlet
No of cabins
22 m2 (4.4m x 5m)
22 m2 (4.4m x 5m)
50 m2 (5m x 10m)
- Board games
- Room Service 24/24 hours
- Massage: Traditional foot and body massage
- 24-hour security
- Doctor on call
- Dial up internet connection
- Luggage storage facility
- Conference & meeting facilities
Seminar and Special Event
- Traditional & modern live music
- Dance performances
- Wedding / Birthday anniversary
- Beach party
- In-cave party
Meeting & conference facilities
- Laptop / computer
- DVD / VCD
- Office stationery
- + Entrance fees
- + English or French speaking guide
- + Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- + Exclusive Cruise through Halong Bay
- + Welcome Cocktail
- + Vietnamese Seafood Lunch and Dinner, International Brunch Buffet
- + Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- + Starlight Cruise’s special gift
- + Insurance on board
- + Drinks
- + Tips and Gratuities
- + Tax 10%
- + Paypal fee 3.5%
Hanoi, Viet Nam