|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Your accommodation in Taipei City|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
Multi Days & Package tours
Sheipa National Park Tour is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Sheipa National Park Tour is special ?
- Explore some ofthe hiking trailsin Shei-Pa National Park
- Join fun activities at Sheipa Leisure Farm
- Marvel at an amazing star-studded night sky after dinner
- Visit theold Shengxing Railway Station in Miaoli
- Walk on the ground of the stylish The One resort
- Enjoy a tour let by a knowledgeable and fun-loving tour guide
What to explore at Sheipa National Park Tour?
Taipei / Sheipa National Park
- Ride in our 8-seater van and hike up to an elevation of 2,000 meters in Shei-Pa National Park
- Follow a challenging trail to Guanwu Waterfall
- Have dinner at Shei-Pa Leisure Farm
- Take in a starry night sky (depending on the weather)
- Take in a memorable sunrise at Shei-Pa National Park
- Hike an ancient-tree trail and be embraced by natural forest
- Visit the remains of Longteng Railway Bridge and the old Shengxing Railway Station in Miaoli
- Experience Hakka culture by making Hakka style pound tea (leicha) and enjoy a delightful lunch in Beipu old street.
- Walk on the grounds of the Southern-China style The One resort in Hsinchu
- After visit of Nanyuan resort, return to Taipei.
- Departs every Sunday, except for public holidays
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Taipei City
- Group size : 2~6 people
- Book 8 days in advance
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Cancellation made less than 5 days before departure is non-refundable. Cancellation made between 5~7 days before departure will charge 50% of full payment. Cancellation made more than 8 days before departure will offer full refund.
- Comfortable walking shoes, light jacket
- 2 nights stay at 3-Star or 4-Star hotels
- 2 Breakfasts/1 Lunch/1 Dinner
- Includes an English tour guide, Hakka pound tea making experience (2 people sharing) in Miaoli, admission to "The One Nanyuan Resort"
- 5-seater sedan/8-seater van
Hsintzu, Miaoli, Taipei City
Your accommodation in Taipei City