Activity No 246, Le Hong Phong street, Yen Bai city, Yen Bai province Vietnam Published on: 07-12-2017
|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Walking Car Rental|
|Off the beaten path|
Multi Days & Package tours
Walking & Biking
|214.00 - 276.00 USD|
Sapa Hard Trekking 4Days is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Sapa Hard Trekking 4Days is special ?
Walk to tribal
villages with ethnic minority groups in Sapa area
Meeting Red Zao and Black H’mong for an interesting
discovery of colorful cultures.
Visit famous Sapa
Home-staying at a Red Dao’s family in a local village
Trekking along a hidden trail with spectacular
What to explore at Sapa Hard Trekking 4Days?
Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai by night train
20h30our tour guide will transfer you to Hanoi station for the 21h15 train to Lao Cai
Day 01: Sa Pa Trekking to 4 villages: Ylinh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van – Cau May (B + L + D)
6-7 hrs trekking throughout 4 hamlets - visit 2 different kinds of minority.
- 05h15 you will arrive at the last arrival station – Lao Cai station. Picked up and drive up to Sapa. First of all, get shower, luggage store and then enjoy breakfast
- Trek down to YlinhHo and Lao Chai village of the black H’mong people.
- After a picnic lunch, keep on alongside Muong Hoa stream, over suspension bridges to Ta Van village of the Dzay people.
- Keep trekking to Cau May (Rattan Suspension bridge) - Giang Ta Chai I. Visit and stay overnight with a local family of the Dzay minority
- With your tour guide and the house owners, we will set up a temporary cooking class to learn how to cook Vietnamese food for dinner.
- Enjoying your dinner and getting to know local typical traditional customs, cultural….
Day 02: Cau May - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan – Thank Kim - Thanh Phu (B + L + D)
6- 7hrs trekking with surprises at what you have never seen before
In the early morning you will be sure to be woken up by the households but lucky to see how is their daily life for a new day coming!
- Enjoy some pancakes made by your tour guide’s skillful hands.
- Start a new trek into Hoan Lien Son National Park by more stunning landscapes and other ethnic minority villages dotted further your eyes sigh. Visit Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dao minority and then continue that trail to Su Pan village for lunch
- After lunch, trek down to Thanh Kim village and then Thanh Phu for overnight
Day 03: Thanh Phu – My Son (Xa Pho) – Up to Nam Toong (Red Dzao) – Ban Ho (Tay) – Su Pan Sapa
6 – 7 hrs trekking. Challenge on your feet to discover the unexplored areas.
- After breakfast, a new trek for us throughout Thanh Phu to My Son, here you will visit, meet and talk with the Xa Pho minority, the least hill tribe of Sapa
- Learn more about the Xa Pho group and then up to Nam Toong, a beautiful village of the red Dzap still hidden and really less explored by tourist
- Reach Ban Ho village of the Tay minority, here you can refresh up by swimming at the Lavie waterfall.
- After lunch in Ban Ho, we continue our trek up to lower Su Pan and our standby car will take us to Sapa
- Check in hotel for relaxation
- Free time and overnight in Sapa
Inclusive services: Transfer, tour guide, Holiday hotel*** and meal (B + L)
Day 04: Sa Pa sightseeing and Cat Cat village (or you can pay more to visit Bac Ha Sunday market) - Lao Cai – Hanoi (B)
- In the morning: Visit Sapa market on way down to Cat Cat village, visit Cat Cat beautiful waterfall and the water power station built by the French in early 20th century.
- In the afternoon: Free and easy until 18h00 transfer down to Lao Cai station for the night train back to Hanoi – 8 hours sleeping on the train again.
(*)Customers can change the itinerary as enquiry.
Sale Department of Zonitrip
Ms Bùi Thị Minh Nghĩa
Mobile: 0168 992 7861
Email: [email protected]
Pick up at the hotel you stay in Hanoi to Hanoi train station, we take you to the train cabin.
Soft sleeper 4 berth cabin on train.
Home stay sharing with the Dzay minority in Tavan village and hotel 3* at sapa.
Fluent English speaking tour guide
Transfer by tourist shared bus/van to/from Laocai train station.
Meals as specified (4 breakfast, 3 lunch, 3 dinners)
Admission fees for all sightseeing places.
Entrance fee and Services charges
Personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.).
Drinks, tips and gratuities.
Services not clearly mentioned above.
No 246, Le Hong Phong street, Yen Bai city, Yen Bai province Vietnam
Sapa Hard Trekking 4Days serves Private tour.
(2 - 3 participants.)276.00 USD
(4 - 10 participants.)214.00 USD