Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Sandbar Beach Bar is special ?
Other than being a cool party place at night and great place to get affordable drinks, the good old Captain Joey, one of the owners, even operate a small Paraw Boat. It's a native outrigger boat that's quite popular in Boracay. You may arrange a sailing trip around the island, sunset cruises, and snorkeling. The captain can even cook you some of his well-known barbecue when you stop over at one of the sites.Sand Bar Beach Club Boracay offers some of the best the island could offer - fine dining, yoga, beach lounge and fire dance entertainment. Situated along the vibrant station 1 of white beach, this full-service beach club is committed to create an unforgettable Boracay experience for the distinct traveler. Serving French continental cuisine by the beach:
- Order its famous mango and lychee mojitos and traditional margaritas, while enjoying a Boracay pastime – people-watching.
- Pork belly
- Sweet and sour pork
- Mackerel with green pawpaw salad
- Enjoyable fresh tasting Asian dishes
- Amazing food and helpful service
- Rice, beef, pork and springer
- Small asian restaurant.
- Excellent shot of Asian Influenced in Mission
- Main cuisine Speciality
- Noise level Loud
- Budget Medium
- Alcohol YES
- Air condition NO
- Had kid menu NO
- Accept credit card NO
- Serve breakfast NO
- Serve halal NO
- Serve vegeterian NO
Sandbar Beach Bar, Phillipines
Tips for you
Come early to get the best seat. They have the best fire-dancers in the island.