Restaurant 2282, Saekdal-dong, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do (902, Iljuseo-ro, Seogwipo-si) Published on: 13-11-2015
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Sam-won- jong restaurant is special ?
Sam-won-jeong restaurant is located at the center of Jeju tour, Jungmun Sightseeing Complex(3 minutes in distance). We made the name, Sam Won Jeong as we put the priorities on taste, kindness and cleanliness. Many guests stayed in Jungmun Sightseeing Complex know well about our restaurant. It is plain but special.
You should ordere some Jeju specialties here:
1. Jeju black pig (pork belly) BBQ - 30,000 KRW ($26.8)
2. Abalone porridge - 15,000 KRW ($13.4)
3. Abalone rice in hot iron bowl - 15,000 KRW ($13.4)
4. Sea urchin and seaweed soup - 15,000 KRW ($13.4)
How to get to Sam-won- jong restaurant?
It is located near the Jungmun Tourism Complex.
* From Seoul to Jeju
- Gimpo Airport (Gimpo Airport Station, Seoul Subway Line 5)
- Incheon Airport (Airport Limousine Bus Schedule www.airport.kr +82-1577-2600)
* From Jeju to Jungmun Resort
1) From Jeju International Airport, take limousine bus 600 to Jungmun Resort. (Duration: about 45 min)
2) From Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal, take the Jungmun Express Bus and get off at the entrance of Jungmun Resort. (Duration: about 50 min)
3) Local Bus: Take Bus 120 or 130 to the entrance of Cheonjeyeon Falls or Jungmun Resort. Or, take Bus 110 and get off at the bus stop inside of the tourism complex.
- Living up the expectation
- Delicious seafood with excellent service
- Unforgettable experience
- Excellent service and also delicious
- Good restaurant in Jeju
- Noise level Normal
- Budget Budget
- Alcohol YES
- Air condition YES
- Had kid menu NO
- Accept credit card NO
- Serve breakfast NO
- Serve halal NO
- Serve vegeterian NO
2282, Saekdal-dong, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do (902, Iljuseo-ro, Seogwipo-si)