Shopping Qingping Road, Liwan, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China Published on: 18-09-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
How to get to Qingping Medicine Market?
1. Take Bus 75, 288, 9, 530, 219, 236, 3, 57, 1, 66, 238 or 208 and get down either at 623 Road, South Kangwang Road, West Heping Road, Middle Heping Road or Chinese Medicine Hospital Station;
2. Take Line 1 at the Guangzhou East Railway Station (the new train station), and get down at the Huangsha Station.
- Get your Chinese dried goods at wholesale price
- A brilliant market
- So many herbs...
- All you need to know about Chinese nutritional herbs
- Traditional medicine market
Qingping Road, Liwan, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Tips for you
It We had a great time buying all the dried stuff at very good price. For the Chinese out there, get your mushrooms, dried seafood (fish maw, sea cucumber, sea weed, abalone, scallops etc, nuts, ginseng, herbal produce... everything you need for your Chinese cooking. The shops here don't let you bargain very much. But there are rows and rows of them selling similar stuff. So, just move on to the next shop if you think the price is not right for you. We spent a whole morning here - stocking up for the coming Chinese New Year. According to my experienced elders, the price here cost 30-50% less than what you get in Singapore.