The Puerto Princesa City Tour is a half-day tour conducted either in the morning or afternoon.
Pick-up time in the morning is between 8 - 8:30 AM and in the afternoon between 1 - 1:30 PM
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Puerto Princesa City Tour is special ?
- Plaza Cuartel
- Palawan Museum
- Crocodile Farm
- Mitra's Ranch
- Baker's Hill
- Iwahig Farm (optional)
What to explore at Puerto Princesa City Tour?
- On this tour you will visit Baywalk, Plaza Cuartel, Immaculate Conception Cathedral Church with a quick stop off at tiange-tiange (souvenir shopping) 800x600.
- The tour includes a visit to Puerto Princesa's Palawan Rescue and Wildlife Centre (formerly known as the Crocodile Farm), which is part of a repopulation programme.
- The guides will take you round the public areas of the research centre, which will afford you the opportunity to see crocodiles of various ages and sizes. We would urge our travellers to follow the guidance given by the guides with regards to not throwing items in to the pens. The Crocodile Farm also has a mini-zoo, featuring other endemic Philippine species, as well as the Research Institute, which is dedicated to all things Crocodile.
- At Binuatan Weaving Creations, you will have the chance to see a range of items being created by the gifted weavers, from start to finish as well as an opportunity to purchase items that are made here, ranging from bags to ipad cases, notepads and table settings and place mats.
- Mitra's Ranch is a sprawling property with a log cabin and a beautiful veranda, giving you much room to explore, relax, and take in the sights across Honda Bay.
- Baker’s Hill is a treat for all sweet-toothed people, with sweets, baked goods and delicious bread, all available to buy. There is a shaded area with places to sit and eat, with cafes and cantina's, whilst children can enjoy many of the display and play areas featured.
*This is a half-day shared tour (seat-in-coach). Contact us for exclusive tour
*Child Rate: 3-5 years old PhP 360/child. 2 years old and below are free of charge. 6 years old and above are charged adult rate
- DOT-Accredited Tour Guide
- Pick up from hotel within Puerto Princesa city proper and drop off at hotel afterwards
- Entrance Fees
palawan , puertro princesa , philiphin