Activity 70, Yao Wa Rat Road, Tambon Talat Yai, Amphoe Muang Phuket, Phuket, 83000 ,Thai Lan Published on: 23-06-2016
|09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Off the beaten path|
Food & Drink
Phuket city tour is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Phuket city tour is special ?
- Meet the Locals is the great way to get to know the Real Phuket and our diverse culture and people, as well as enjoying a variety of local cuisines.
What to explore at Phuket city tour?
- Chin Pracha Mansion > the oldest Sino-Portuguese styled mansion in Phuket town, the evidence of the Tin Legacy from over a century ago, it's a location to many Thai and international films and TV shows.
- Tasty Local Food > experience what locals eat! If you have passions for food and appreciate 'Yummy Bites Full of Story', this is for you. The tour includes tasty Phuket food at one of our local restaurants.
- Sea Gypsies Fishing Village > the Sea Gypsies people of Phuket is, perhaps, the real native of the island. Originally nomadic people, their ancestors roamed the area in the Andaman Sea for many centuries before making their ways for permanent settlement on the west coast of southern Thailand a century ago. Visiting their village to see how they live their independent and self sufficient lifestyle so simple and very close to nature!
- Temples > visit two Buddhist temples; one of the Thai tradition, another of the Taoist Chinese belief, along with full explanation of the differentiation and why.
- Rang Hill > for a beautiful panoramic view overlooking Phuket City, it has to be here at Rang Hill. Getting a geography explanation for why Phuket was named so while taking in a good look at Phuket Town, Chalong Bay and Phuket Bay.
- Sunday Special > the tour on Sunday will also include one-hour tour at Thalang Road Night Market, located at the heart of Phuket Old Town. The night market is on only once a week every Sundays. Local hand-made products, souvenirs, food, and drinks are for you to see, shop, and taste!
NOTE: this is not the same one at the Naka Weekend Night Market.
The tour is on offer TWICE a week:
Wednesday – from 9 am to 4 pm
Sunday *Special – from 12 noon to 7 pm
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- Entry fee to Chin Pracha Mansion
- Coffee or Refreshment Break
- Visit to Chinese Taoist Temple
- Visit to Thai Buddhist Temple
- Look-out at Rang Hill View Point
- Sea Gypsies Fishing Village Tour
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Drinking Water
- Professional Tour Leader
70, Yao Wa Rat Road, Tambon Talat Yai, Amphoe Muang Phuket, Phuket, 83000 ,Thai Lan