Activity 6/56 Moo 8 Chaofa West Chalong Phuket 83130 Thailand Published on: 15-06-2016
|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Sailing & Water
Phi Phi - Khai Nok - Bamboo - Yao Yai Island is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Phi Phi - Khai Nok - Bamboo - Yao Yai Island is special ?
- Visit at Maya Bay, Phi Phi Don, Khai Nai, Bamboo and Yao Yai islands
- Sightseeing at Monkey Beach, Pileh Cove, Loh Samah Bay and Viking Cave
- Snorkeling at Khai Nai island and over Hin Klang reef outside Mosquito island
What to explore at Phi Phi - Khai Nok - Bamboo - Yao Yai Island?
- 07.45-08.00 : Pick-up from your hotel (see Transport Fee tab for applicable rates).
- 08.00-09.00 : Arrive at Port Island Hopper for tour information.
- 09.00-10.00 : Arrive at Khai Nai Island for swimming and snorkeling.
- 10.00-12.45 : Arrive at Yao Yai Island for relaxing on the beach and outdoor activities. Lunch.
- 12.45-13.30 : Snorkeling outside Mosquito Island.
- 13.30-14.30 : Arrive at Bamboo Island for swimming and relaxing.
- 14.30-15.30 : Arrive at Phi Phi Don Island for sightseeing at Monkey Beach.
- 15.30-17.00 : Arrive at Phi Phi Leh Island for sightseeing at Viking Cave, Pileh Cove, Loh Samah Bay and visit at Maya Bay for relaxing on the famous beach from the movie "The Beach".
- 17.00-18.30 : Depart from Maya Bay and transfer back to your hotel.
The transport fee is for round trip and is to be paid in cash during the tour
- Patong, Karon, Kata, Boat Lagoon, Chalong, Kalim Beach, Phuket Town, Royal Phuket Marina, Siray, Tri Trang : Free
- Bang Tao, Cape Panwa, Kamala, Laguna, Nai Harn, Rawai, Surin : 200 THB/person
- Airport, Ao Por, Layan, Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang : 300 THB/person
- Transfer round trip from your hotel (see Transport Fee tab for applicable rates)
- National park fee
- English speaking guide
- Speedboat with full insurance
- Life jacket
- Mask and snorkel
6/56 Moo 8 Chaofa West Chalong Phuket 83130 Thailand