Activity 6/56 Moo 8 Chaofa West Chalong Phuket 83130 Thailand Published on: 23-06-2016
|07:00 AM - 04:15 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Sailing & Water
Phi Phi Islands Tour By Cruise Boat is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Phi Phi Islands Tour By Cruise Boat is special ?
- Air-con lounges and sun deck on the boat
- Sightseeing outside Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove and Viking Cave
- Lunch and visit at Phi Phi Town
- Snorkeling at Coral Bay outside Phi Phi Town
- Option of VIP and overnight stay
What to explore at Phi Phi Islands Tour By Cruise Boat?
- 07.00-07.15 : Pick-up from your hotel (see Transport Fee tab for applicable rates).
- 08.30 : Depart from Rassada Harbor. Experience the cruise and enjoy facilities on board.
- 10.15 : Arrive at Phi Phi Leh.
- Sightseeing at Phi Phi Leh Island including Maya Bay, featured in the movie "The Beach", Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove and Viking Cave.
- 12.20 : Lunch at Phi Phi Hotel on Phi Phi Don. Free time to explore the surroundings. Swimming and snorkeling at Coral Bay.
- 14.30 : Departure from Ton Sai Bay to Phuket.
- 16.15 : Arrive at Rassada Harbor and transfer back to your hotel.
The transport fee is for round trip and is to be paid in cash during the tour
- Patong, Karon, Kata, Boat Lagoon, Chalong, Kalim Beach, Nai Harn, Phuket Town, Royal Phuket Marina, Rawai, Siray : Free
- Tri Trang : 100 THB/person
- Bang Tao, Cape Panwa, Kamala, Surin : 200 THB/person (1 person 1200 THB)
- Laguna : 300 THB/person (1 person 1200 THB)
- Airport, Layan, Nai Yang : 400 THB/person (1 person 1200 THB)
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon : 1200 THB/group
- Ao Por : 1600 THB/group
- Transfer round trip from your hotel (see Transport Fee tab for applicable rates)
- English speaking guide
- Tour insurance
- Life jacket
- Mask and snorkel
6/56 Moo 8 Chaofa West Chalong Phuket 83130 Thailand