Activity 6/56 Moo 8 Chaofa West Chalong Phuket 83130 Thailand Published on: 23-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Phi Phi Islands - Khai Island is special ?
- Visit Maya Bay and Phi Phi Don
- Sightseeing at Viking Cave, Pileh Cove, Loh Samah Bay and Monkey Beach
- Fish-watching and snorkeling at Khai Nok island
What to explore at Phi Phi Islands - Khai Island?
- 07.00-08.00 Pick-up from your hotel (see Transport Fee tab for applicable rates).
- 08.30 Departure to Phi Phi Islands by speedboat.
- 09.30 : Arrive at Phi Phi Leh Island.
- Relaxing at Maya Bay, the beach featured in the movie "The Beach".
- Snorkeling with colorful fishes.
- Discover Loh Samah Bay and Pileh Lagoon.
- Sightseeing at Viking Cave.
- Arrive at Phi Phi Don Island.
- Enjoy sightseeing at Monkey Beach.
- 11.30 : Enjoy a great lunch at Ton Sai Bay. Spend your leisure time on the beach.
- 13.00: Go to Khai Nok Island and enjoy swimming and fish feeding.
- 16.30-17.00: Arrive at your hotel.
The transport fee is for round trip and is to be paid in cash during the tour
- Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong, Kalim Beach : Free
- Kamala, Nai Harn, Phuket Town, Rawai, Tri Trang : 100 THB/person (1 person 200 THB)
- Bang Tao, Boat Lagoon, Cape Panwa, Laguna, Royal Phuket Marina, Surin 200 THB/person (1 person 400 THB)
- Siray : 300 THB/person (1 person 600 THB)
- Airport, Ao Por, Layan, Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang
- Round-trip transfer by air-conditioned minibus (see Transport Fee tab for applicable rates)
- Speedboat with full insurance
- English-speaking tour guide
- Mask, snorkel and life jacket
6/56 Moo 8 Chaofa West Chalong Phuket 83130 Thailand