Activity 6/56 Moo 8 Chaofa West Chalong Phuket 83130 Thailand Published on: 23-06-2016
|09:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Sailing & Water
Phi Phi Island - Bamboo Island is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Phi Phi Island - Bamboo Island is special ?
- Visit Maya Bay, Phi Phi Don and Bamboo island
- Sightseeing at Monkey Beach, Pileh Cove and Viking Cave
- Snorkeling at Loh Samah Bay and over Hin Klang reef outside Mosquito island
What to explore at Phi Phi Island - Bamboo Island?
- 09.30-10.30 : Pick-up from your hotel (see Transport Fee tab for applicable rates).
- 10.45 : Departure fom Chalong pier to Phi Phi Islands by speedboat.
- Snorkeling outside Mosquito Island in the crystal clear sea with colorful fishes over the huge Hin Klang Coral Reef.
- Arrival at Bamboo Island for relaxing on the white sandy beach.
- Buffet lunch.
- Sightseeing at Phi Phi Don Island and relaxing on the beach.
- Sightseeing at Monkey Beach.
- Sightseeing at Viking Cave.
- Explore Pileh Lagoon.
- Snorkeling at Loh Samah Bay.
- 15.30 : Relaxing at Maya Bay, the beach featured in the movie "The Beach".
- 18.00-18.30 : Arrive at the pier and transfer back to your hotel.
The transport fee is for round trip and is to be paid in cash during the tour
- Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong, Kalim Beach : Free
- Kamala, Nai Harn, Phuket Town, Rawai, Tri Trang : 100 THB/person (1 person 200 THB)
- Bang Tao, Boat Lagoon, Cape Panwa, Laguna, Royal Phuket Marina, Surin 200 THB/person (1 person 400 THB)
- Siray : 300 THB/person (1 person 600 THB)
- Airport, Ao Por, Layan, Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang : 1500 THB/group
- Round-trip transfer by air-conditioned minibus (see Transport Fee tab for applicable rates)
- Speedboat with full insurance
- English-speaking tour guide
- Mask, snorkel and life jacket
6/56 Moo 8 Chaofa West Chalong Phuket 83130 Thailand