Activity 125/461 Moo 5, T. Rassada, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand Published on: 23-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Phang Nga Sunset Self Paddle is special ?
What to explore at Phang Nga Sunset Self Paddle?
- 11:30 – 11:50 Pick up at your hotel.
- 12:15 Arrive at Ao Por Pier on the Northeast of the island.
- 12:30 Depart from Ao Por on our escort boat or fast longtail. Relax. Then, some Kayak instruction for beginners
Live lunch on board
- 13:30 Arrive in Phang Nga Bay
- 13:45 Explore the first island and enter the caves and hidden lagoons.
- 15:45 Motor to the second island
- 16:00 Explore the limestone formation around the coastline.
- 17:15 Personal leisure
- 18:00 Sunset dinner on board during transfer back to the pier
- 19:00 Arrive at Ao Por Pier, transfer to hotel
- 20:00 Drop off at the hotel. End of Sea Canoe Services
Duration: All year around
Light Lunch: Tuna sandwich, Deep Fried Chicken Roll, Fried noodles with eggs and vegetables, Fruits in season.
Dinner Menu:Fried – rice with vegetables & egg, Mild soup with vegetables, chicken and bean curd, Stir-fried chicken with cashew nuts, Beef in ground peanut-coconut cream curry, Fried mix-vegetables with oyster sauce, Fried fish with sweet & sour sauce, Thai KFC “Fried Chicken”, The seasons fruits.
- Paddle Guides
- Cook, Meals, Soft Drink, Seasonal Fruits, Coffee, Tea
- National Park Fee
125/461 Moo 5, T. Rassada, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand