Activity 125/461 Moo 5, T. Rassada, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand Published on: 23-06-2016
|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Multi Days & Package tours
Sailing & Water
|9.80 - 25.93 USD|
Phang Nga Budget Camp (3 Days 2 Nights) is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Phang Nga Budget Camp (3 Days 2 Nights) is special ?
- DESTINATIONS: Phang Nga Bay and Tha Khao Bungalow on Koh Yao Noi
- SETTING: Beachfront bungalows near a quiet village on a beautiful island centered in Phang Nga Bay. Numerous excellent kayaking locations are within one hour by Fast Longtail boat. Our Managing Director's home village is within walking distance and mountain bikes are available.
- SKILLS: Calm water Sit-On-Top kayaking - basic instruction is provided. Non-swimmers are required to wear a PFD (lifejacket).
- LODGING: Built by our Managing Director Sonthorn Sagulsan from natural materials, Tha Khao Bungalows are first class, with real Western-style mattresses and toilets. Showers are cold water, but this is the Tropics. Each unit has a spacious 'lanai' with top quality Thai-style easy chairs.
What to explore at Phang Nga Budget Camp (3 Days 2 Nights)?
- DAY ONE: Lunch, Dinner
08:00-08:30: Pick-up from your Phuket hotel.
09:00 Depart from Bang Rong or Ao Por Pier by fast covered long tail boat for the East Bay.
10:00 Arrive Islands. Introductory kayak training.
10:30 Explore the islands by kayak. Beach picnic lunch when you get hungry. Continue to explore the islands
18:00 Arrive at Tha Khao pier. Tuk-Tuk transfer to bungalows and check-in.
20:00 (Or whenever) Fresh seafood dinner in Tha Khao's spacious restaurant.
- DAY TWO: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
07:30 Wholesome Western-style breakfast.
09:00 Depart Tha Khao pier.
10:00 Paddle in the mangrove swamp and big lagoon at Krabi.
12:30 Lunch on the beach.
14:30 Arrive at Pak Bea Island. Padlling, swimming, snorkling, and relaxing on white sand beach.
17:30 Back to Bungalow for Dinner
- DAY THREE: Breakfast, Lunch
07:00 Breakfast at Tha Khao Bungalow.
08:30 Arrive at Talen (Long canal part of Krabi province that can face with the real nature in the mangrove swamp).
12:00 Lunch on the beach.
13:00 Arrive at Koh Hong (Krabi). Swimming, snorkling and relaxing on white sand beach.
14:00 Depart for Ao Por pier.
16:30 Arrive at Ao Por Pier.
17:00 Hotel drop off. End of the trip.
ACCESS: One hour by Fast longtail boat from Ao Por. Ground transfer is 15 minutes from Phuket International Airport, 45 minutes from Patong.
DEPARTURES: On Monday, Wednesday & Saturday
- English Speking Guide
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Soft Drink, Seasonal Fruits, Coffee, Tea
125/461 Moo 5, T. Rassada, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Phang Nga Budget Camp (3 Days 2 Nights) serves Private/Joined tour.
(1 - 1 participants.)25.93 USD
(2 - 4 participants.)13.73 USD
(5 - 8 participants.)11.65 USD
(9 - 12 participants.)10.60 USD