Activity Jl. Prawirotaman No. 24 Yogyakarta - Indonesia Published on: 05-07-2016
|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Off the beaten path|
Multi Days & Package tours
Penanjakan - Mount Bromo Tour 2D1N ( Sharing tour ) is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Penanjakan - Mount Bromo Tour 2D1N ( Sharing tour ) is special ?
- Go to Mt. Bromo
What to explore at Penanjakan - Mount Bromo Tour 2D1N ( Sharing tour )?
- Depart from Yogyakarta at 07.30 am, depending the location of your hotel
- Go to Cemoro Lawang by minibus, it takes around 12 hours. Stay 1 night at Bromo area
- You will be picked up from Ngadisari at 03.15 am or Cemoro Lawang at 03:45 am by JEEP /minibus to Pananjakan view point to see the sunrise. After that, you will leave Penanjakan at 06.00 am and go to Mt. Bromo.
- Note : You need to remember your jeep numbers, because there are a lot of jeeps with the same color
- Leave Mt. Bromo at 08.00 am by JEEP and back to your hotel in Cemoro Lawang or Ngadisari, having breakfast, rest, and also checking out from the hotel.
- From Cemoro Lawang you will be picked up at 09.00 am/04.00 pm and if you are in Ngadisari, you will be picked up at 09.15 am/04.15 pm by a mini bus to go to Probolinggo.
- Depart from Probolinggo at 11.00 am/07.00 pm with a public bus to Denpasar, Surabaya, Malang, Kalibaru, Surakarta, or back to Jogja.
- STANDARD ROOM :
- STANDARD ROOM A :
- STANDARD ROOM A1 :
- STANDARD ROOM B :
- For all tour package in Bromo
- Only for departure from Probolinggo were picked up by a minibus (sharing), you will be picked up on the train station at 5.35 pm (last train from jogja) and stopped at the our coorporate agent to join the other guests to the hotel in Bromo
- Departure from Probolinggo, Malang or Surabaya picked up by private car direct to the hotel in Bromo. Capacity of the car is 1-5 person
- Please ask for the schedule to our staff before you book the train or flight
- The tours requires minimum 2 participants (sharing tour), if you're just alone please contact our staff to get more information about the available quote
- The tours are basically sharing tour, that means you will share it with our other guest in small group
- For all the tour we will pick up in your hotel, the time is depend of your hotel location. Just for program tour by train, you must go to the train station by your self
- Bromo and ijen tours is usually used by backpacker, hotel and accommodation is really basic
- If you want to continue to go to Bali, we suggest taking a bus and buying the ticket by yourself in Ketapang Harbor.
- On the peak season for Bromo or Ijen tour with share program will not comfortable for children and old people
- If you want your own tour with your family or friends, we can arrange it by private car
- Price can be change anytime due; the peak season, Indonesian national holiday (Eid mubarak, christmast, new year, long weekend) also increase of gasoline price
- Please do choose the packages wisely for your convenience during the trip
- The tours in not included : Entrance fee Bromo and Ijen, Lunch, Diner, Donation, Rent horse, Tipping, Meals, Ferry ticket and Travel insurance
|DEPART FROM||PICK UP AT||TRANSPORTATION||SURCHARGE|
|PROBOLINGGO||Probolinggo train station||Minibus/car to Probolinggo||4 USD /person|
|PROBOLINGGO||Probolinggo train station||Private car to Bromo||34 USD /CAR|
|SURABAYA||Train station/Airport/Hotel||Private car to Bromo||53 USD /CAR|
|MALANG||Train station/Hotel||Private car to Bromo||53 USD /CAR|
- Price above is not include train ticket or flight ticket, you can book by yourself or arrange with our company.
- Entrance fee Bromo and Ijen, JEEP, Lunch, Diner, Donation, Rent horse, Tipping, Meals, Ferry ticket and Travel insurance
Jl. Prawirotaman No. 24 Yogyakarta - Indonesia