Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Penang National Park Jungle Walk is special ?
- Penang National Park
- A 2-hour soft jungle trek from Teluk Bahang to Monkey Beach
What to explore at Penang National Park Jungle Walk?
The Penang National Park offers visitors an opportunity to experience many natural facets and habitats. An array of flora and fauna greets visitors along the trails of the tropical rainforest. Apart from monkeys and monitor lizards, migratory birds are frequently sighted at the mangrove swamps. This excursion includes a 2-hour soft jungle trek from Teluk Bahang to Monkey Beach and a return boat journey of 20-minute.
- All tour prices are in nett US Dollar (USD) per person, inclusive of all taxes and online processing fees, and are based on minimum 2 adults per departure. Child rate is applicable for 2-11 years old inclusive. Single person rate is on request.
- Booking must be made at least 18 hours in advance of tour departure.
- Duration of tour may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- Transport by licensed tour vehicle (2-6 persons) driven by English speaking chauffeur cum guide
- Entrance fees
- Drinking water
- Boat ride
- Hotel pickup and drop off
penang , malaysia
Penang National Park Jungle Walk serves Private tour.
(2 - 6 participants.)49.00 USD