Activity 50 Bis Yersin Street, Nha Trang City, Viet Nam Published on: 14-06-2017
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Nha Trang City Tour is special ?
What to explore at Nha Trang City Tour?
- 08h45: Minibus and tour guide pick guest up from hotel
- 09h15: Visit Oceanographic Institute, which were established in 1923. This is the biggest research scientific Institute in South East Asia. There are more than 8.000 sea specimen was collected from 1923. Especially with ” The Whale’s skeleton” was found in 1994 18 meters in long and 10 ton in weight and there are lots of animals template in the showroom.
- 09h45: Ponagar temple, which was built between VII century and completed on XII century. 13 century passed but the temple still remain even was damaged by World War II. Every year, from 21 – 23 in March (Lunar Calendar), there are lots of Cham’s people present at the main temple worship Ponagar Mother. They are hope Ponagar Mother will bless for them
- 10h30: Long Son pagoda. Long Son means” A Dragon on mountain”. Which was built on 1886 with the first name ” Dang Long pagoda” and built on top of the hill, but in 1990 the pagoda was damaged by a storm. Then the highest monk decided to rebuilt down of the hill. This is one of 20 biggest pagoda in Khanh Hoa province. You have to climb 193 steps to see a “White Budda’s statue”, which was built in 1960 with 24 meters in height
- 11h30: Have lunch in the restaurant
- 12h15: Relaxing at “Thap Ba hot spring center”, where you can choose many health care services…
Clean bath, outdoor soaking mud, mud remove under high pressure spray
Hot mineral soaking and massage body under the hot mineral waterfall
Using mineral water systems massage by jet system.
Relax massage the soles on the fountain
Using other services of hot mineral spring
The price will be additional 30% in Public Holidays
- Minibus transfer
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Travel insurance
- Mud bath
- Personal expenses
50 Bis Yersin Street, Nha Trang City, Viet Nam
Nha Trang City Tour serves Joined tour.
(2 - 2 participants.)44.00 USD
(3 - 3 participants.)41.00 USD
(4 - 4 participants.)40.00 USD
(5 - 5 participants.)38.00 USD
(6 - 6 participants.)36.00 USD
(7 - 7 participants.)34.00 USD
(8 - 8 participants.)32.00 USD
(9 - 9 participants.)31.00 USD
(10 - 10 participants.)29.00 USD