Restaurant Central Embassy 5/F, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand Published on: 17-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Nara Thai Cuisine is special ?
Must try dishes:
- Stir Fried Morning Glory
- Pineapple Fried Rice
- Stir Fried Chicken with Cashew Nuts
- Chicken Pandan
- Deep Fried Shrimp Cakes
- Thai Fish Cakes
- Pomelo Salad
- Massaman Sweet Coconut Curry
- River Prawns in Spicy Lemongrass and Lime Soup
How to get to Nara Thai Cuisine?
Get off the SkyTrain at Phloen Chit Station (E2) and take Exit No.5, then use the Skybridge connecting directly to Central Embassy.
- One of more default places for Thai food in Bangkok
- Food variety good and generally nice
- Great view and great food
- Great Thai food with nice surroundings
- One of the best Thai cuisine restaurants
- Noise level Normal
- Budget Medium
- Alcohol NO
- Air condition YES
- Had kid menu NO
- Accept credit card NO
- Serve breakfast NO
- Serve halal NO
- Serve vegeterian NO
Central Embassy 5/F, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Nara Thai is easily the best Thai traditional restaurant we visited in Bangkok. They serve Thai using the freshest ingredients set in a lush fine dining restaurant. Must try is their curry crab. The crab is medium sized but lacked with sweetness and succulent meat. Their sashimi prawns are extremely fresh and sweet. Red curry beef was also phenomenal a good balance of spices with tender beef slices. Service was attentive and prompt. We brought a bottle of red and corkage only cost us USD8. An unforgettable experience all in!