Image copyrights belong to authors
Why MY SON SANCTUARY & MARBLE MOUNTAIN is special ?
● Visit Marble Mountain, one of the former king's favorite spots for its wonderful panoramic views of the Eastern Sea
● Am Phu Cave which heads down to a very mysterious trip to hell
● Visit Linh Ung Pagoda
● Climb stone steps to discover stunning caves, grottoes and a Buddhist pagoda
● Visit two Unesco World Heritage Sites; My Son Sanctuary
● Wander around the ancient towers and temples and lush green valley of My Son, the former capital of the Champa Kingdom
What to explore at MY SON SANCTUARY & MARBLE MOUNTAIN?
We will begin our day trip with a visit to the capital and religious center of the former Champa Kingdom, My Son, which has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Beautifully situated in a lush green valley, there are dozens of red brick towers and sanctuaries dating from between the 7th and 13th century. After concluding the first half of the tour, we will have lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we will discover Marble Mountains (Vietnamese: Ngu Hanh Son; literally "five elements mountains") Here, you will have the opportunity to explore the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. You can also discover the stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. Upon arrival to the mountain, we will climb up the stone stairs and visit the caves and pagodas as well as admire the beautiful panoramic view. Da Nang is famous for three pagodas having the same name: “Linh Ung”, the first on Son Tra Peninsula, the second on Marble Mountains and the other on Ba Na Hills. Linh Ung Pagoda at Marble Mountains has been designated a national historical and cultural site by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
We will also visit Am Phu Cave where there's a replica of heaven and hell, eerie underground tunnels while listening to the clapping of bats' wings in the cave, the mysterious pagodas and the sculpturing village. We then visit Linh Ung Pagoda at Son Tra Peninsula before return to your hotel.
All cancellation from guest arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 48 hours before departure: No charges
- From 48 hours to 24 hours before departure: 50% of the tour price.
- Less than 24 hours before departure or No show: 100% of the tour price.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- FOC for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
19 Phan Chau Trinh