|07:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Walking Car Rental|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
Half day Tour
Walking & Biking
MY SON SANCTUARY BY WHEELS & BOAT is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why MY SON SANCTUARY BY WHEELS & BOAT is special ?
● Wander around the lost Champa Kingdom that dates back to the 3rd century
● Marvel at the beautiful valley surrounded by towering mountains
● Explore the temples and learn about the fascinating history behind this sanctuary of Hinduism
What to explore at MY SON SANCTUARY BY WHEELS & BOAT?
One of the most stunning sights to see in Hoi An area is My Son, Vietnam’s most important site of the ancient kingdom of Champa. Between the 4th and 13th century a unique culture which owed its spiritual origins to Indian Hinduism developed on the coast of contemporary Vietnam. This is graphically illustrated by the remains of a series of impressive tower-temples located in a dramatic site that was the religious and political capital of the Champa Kingdom for most of its existence. Located in the heart of a beautiful valley and surrounded by high mountains ranges My Son was named a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. Originally built with wood, they were completely destroyed by fire in the 6th century and restored in the 7th century by Sambhuvarman who rebuilt the temples with locally made bricks. Up to the 13th century, more than 70 similar temples were built, establishing My Son as a sanctuary of Hinduism in the Champa Kingdom.
The My Son Sanctuary is a remarkable architectural ensemble that developed over a period of ten centuries. It presents a vivid picture of spiritual and political life in an important phase of the history of South-East Asia.
All cancellation from guest arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 48 hours before departure: No charges
- From 48 hours to 24 hours before departure: 50% of the tour price.
- Less than 24 hours before departure or No show: 100% of the tour price.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- FOC for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
19 Phan Chau Trinh