Activity 249 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ham Tien, Mui Ne, Binh Thuan, Vietnam Published on: 13-11-2015
|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
Multi Days & Package tours
Mui Ne - Central Highland - Nha Trang (4days/3nights) is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Mui Ne - Central Highland - Nha Trang (4days/3nights) is special ?
- Mui Ne and its surroundings
- K’Ho ethnic minority village
- Elephant fall
- Silkworm factory
- Rural life of locals
- Dalat’s ‘must-see’ sights
- Ede, M’Nong ethnic minority villages
- Lak Lake
- Dray Sap and Dray Nu waterfalls
- Fishing village
- Cham towers
What to explore at Mui Ne - Central Highland - Nha Trang (4days/3nights)?
1st day: Ride from Mui Ne to Da Lat
Being ready at 8:00am, our guide(s) will pick you up at your hotel for visiting:
- The Red and white sand dunes, Lotus lake
- The Fairy stream
Saying goodbye to Mui Ne, we will ride following the Dai Ninh – Luong Son mountain pass that you will enjoy the spectacular views from the pass. On the way we will visit:
- Dragon fruit farm (enjoy this fresh fruit at the farm)
- Dai Ninh hydro electric power station
Heading to Lam Dong province, we will visit:
- Coffee plantations – one of major crops in Lam Dong
- The Chicken ethnic minority village (K’long village) where K’ho ethnic minority people are popular in Lam Dong province.
- Lien Khuong waterfall
- Paradise lake and meditation monastery pagoda – a biggest pagoda in Lam Dong, a pure and fresh space
Arrive in Da lat around 5:00pm. Check in hotel.
2nd day: Ride from Dalat to Lak lake
Leaving Da Lat after visiting Crazy House – crazy ideal, crazy architecture, but very humanities
Following the mountain roads, we will head to the countryside of Lam Dong province, we will explore:
- Flowers and vegetables farm
- Mushroom farm
- The way to make Vietnam rice wine
- Coffee plantations
- Silk-worm factory
- Elephant fall and Linh An pagoda
After lunch at a local restaurant at the top of Phu Son pass, just feel free to trek around and take the best photos for yourselves. Then, we will hit the road to travel through the jungle to go to Lak Lake.
Check-in at the long-stilt-house or Lak resort for over-night stay.
3rd day: Depart from Lak lake to Buon Me Thuot
This is one of the best days of the tour, so don’t miss anything!
- Walking around the Jun village where M’Nong minority people live to learn more about the daily life of local people and their customs, culture as well
- Crossing Lak lake by boat or traveling on the back of elephant (extra pay)
Get on the motorbike to ride to Buon Me Thuot, we will stop at:
- The Elephant rock mountain – trek to the top of it to have a look the views around
- Ede ethnic minority village where still keep their tradition long house
- Local market where we will buy really special foods for our picnic lunch in the national park
Following Ho Chi Minh trail, we will ride out Buon Me Thuot to:
- Visit the Dray Sap and Dray Nur Waterfall – Biggest one in the Central Highland
- Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
- Our guide will cook special foods for the lunch (Secret).
Come back Buon Ma Thuot city and overnight here.
4th day: Ride from Buon Me Thuot to Nha Trang
Before heading down to the coast, let’s enjoy the best coffee of the coffee homeland in Vietnam and:
- Visit the E’de ethnic minority people villages where still keep their tradition long house
- Enjoy more great countryside roads passing many villages
- Enjoy the amazing pass named Phuong Hoang (Phoenix pass)
- Visit Cham tower
- Visit fishing village
- Finish the trip in Nha Trang around 4:30pm.
- English speaking guide
- All petrol ( gasoline), Helmets, Travel insurance during the tour
- 3 nights in the standard - 2 star hotels
- All entrance fees
- Your food and drinks
249 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ham Tien, Mui Ne, Binh Thuan, Vietnam