Activity Jl. Prawirotaman No. 24 Yogyakarta - Indonesia Published on: 22-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
What to explore at Mount Merbabu Trekking Tour?
- Necessities : Mountain shoes, Jacket and Torch
- Strart climb from : Selo at 11.30 pm
- Minimum : 2 persons
- Merbabu is a favorite mountain for local and foreign mountaineers.
- The active volcano Mount Merapi is directly adjacent on its south-east side, while the city of Salatiga is located on its northern foothills.
- A 1,500m high broad saddle lies between Merbabu and Merapi, the site of the village of Selo and highly fertile farming land.
- For years it has been known as a sleeping mountain, but in fact it has 5 calderas, namely: Condrodimuko, Kombang, Kendang, Rebab & Sambernyowo.
- Entrance fee
- Trekking Guide
Jl. Prawirotaman No. 24 Yogyakarta - Indonesia