|08:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
|Highlight of the city|
Morning Market, Killing Fields and S21 is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Morning Market, Killing Fields and S21 is special ?
- Visit to my favorite local morning market
- The famous Killing Fields
- The S21 Genocide Museum
What to explore at Morning Market, Killing Fields and S21?
This tour offers just that, starting with a hotel pick up and a visit to my favorite local morning market for a guided tour and a delicious breakfast, before heading out to the famous Killing Fields for a self guided (there are audio guides) tour. You will then be taken back into town to the S21 Genocide Museum to learn more about Cambodia's dark history, before a drop off at the destination of your choice.
- $30pp (Based on min. 2)
- $15pp (Children 6 - 12yrs)
- Private Tours available
- Hotel pick-up. A guided morning market tour (Approx. 1.5 hours), including breakfast, transport with one of our amazing Tuk Tuk drivers to the Killing Fields for your self guided (Audio Guide) tour, Tuk Tuk to the S21 Genocide Museum for a self-guided tour, drop off at the destination of your choice.
- Entry into the Killing Fields ($6 including Audio Guide) and entry into S21 Genocide Museum ($2)
Phnom Penh, Campuchia