Activity 74 Hang Bac Street at Kim Tours's Building - Old Quarter - Hanoi Published on: 17-06-2016
|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
Morning Hanoi City Tour By Scooters is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Morning Hanoi City Tour By Scooters is special ?
- Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda , Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum , One Pillar Pagoda , Opera house ,egen Motropole Hotel, Hoan Kiem Lake, Big Church
- Enjoy local food lunch with frest local Beer , Egg Cofee
What to explore at Morning Hanoi City Tour By Scooters?
- 8h00 : Our experience guide driver pick up at your hotel and start your awesome good morning Hanoi
- 8h10 - 8h40 : Riding around old quarter of Hanoi with overstop at Opera house, Legen Motropole Hotel, Hoan Kiem Lake, Big Church.
- 8h40- 9h40 : Sightseeing another part of city with overstop to visit Ho Chi Minh Complex included : Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Resident and One Pillar Pagoda.
- 9h40 - 10h30 : Enjoy your sightseeing on the back of scooter around Westlake with overstop to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda that is one of the most famous pagoda in city.
- 10h30 -11h10 : Sightseeing Ceramic road, Long Bien Bridge and Visit Ngoc Lam wet market
- 11h10 - 11h45 : Enjoy local food lunch with frest local Beer
- 11h50 - 12h30 : Drive back old quarter of Hanoi to taste the most famous coffee in hidden street - Egg Cofee
- Finish your tour at old quarter for shopping or drive back your pick up address.
Everyday departure time at : 8h00 AM at Your hotel
- Scooters, English speaking scooter guide drivers,sifgtseeing fees, Lunch with local beer and egg coffee
- Gratuities for tour guides/ driver - Other personal expenses
74 Hang Bac Street at Kim Tours's Building - Old Quarter - Hanoi