Image copyrights belong to authors
- Pretty lights, great for nighttime activity
- High end shopping, bright lights and nice people
- Colorful buildings and shops, always buzzing with people
- Luxury shopping street lined with lights
- A great street to wander around
Mido-suji Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu Japan
Midosuji is at the center of Osaka and runs parallel to Shinsaibashi and leads to Dotonburi and Namba. Landmarks on one end include the Nikko Hotel and Daimaru which are across from each other, flanked by hi-end stores like Chaumet and Tiffany. Behind Daimaru is already Shinsaibashi, while a couple of blocks behind the Nikko is the interestingly weird Americamura area of Osaka. If you walk down Midosuji you reach Namba and Namba Parks which are good, but not atmospheric, shopping areas. The areas kind of blend into each other in Osaka but it's pleasant to walk around and get a little bit lost. Midosuji M19 station opens into Midosuji. Exit 8 goes straight into the Nikko.