Activity 219 Pham Ngu Lao St., Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City Published on: 02-06-2017
|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Car Rental Van|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
Half day Tour
|145.00 - 686.00 USD|
Mekong Delta Tour- Exit to Cambodia by boat 3 Days Tour is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Mekong Delta Tour- Exit to Cambodia by boat 3 Days Tour is special ?
Its inhabitants – stereotyped as friendly and easygoing – have long toiled on the life-sustaining river, with their labours marked by the same cycles governing the waterways.
The uniquely southern charm with its welcoming introduction to life along the river is the real draw, and visitors can explore quaint riverside towns, sample fruits bartered in the colourful floating markets or dine on home-cooked delicacies before overnighting as a homestay guest.
- Visit Cai Rang and Phong Dien floating market in Mekong River.
- Find out the life of local people there
- Visit the My Tho wholesale fruit market
- You can see how coconut candy, crispy rice cake and ceramic are made here
- You can freely taste many famous tropical fruits of Vietnam and watch locals’ daily chores
- Visit rice husking milk and a rice noodle making shop.
- Visit crocodile farm
- Visit the Thot Not Bird Sanctuary and Sam Mountain
- Visit the ancient largest Mosques of Cham community in An Giang
- Enjoy a boat cruise up the Tonle Sap River
What to explore at Mekong Delta Tour- Exit to Cambodia by boat 3 Days Tour?
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho ( L )
- 7.30am: Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City ( To be advised ). Depart for My Tho.
- Take a leisurely boat ride through the Bao Dinh natural canal which is bordered by traditional stilt houses and fruit plantations.
- Visit the My Tho wholesale fruit market. Proceed to Tortoise island. Lunch served in the heart of the orchard.
- Enjoy a boat ride through the Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruising in the shadows of the water coconut trees.
- Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle. After trekking through the fruit plantation on Thoi Son island, enjoy a rowing boat ride along the creeks before returning to My Tho by motor boat.
- Proceed to Can Tho via Vinh Long to visit the snake market. Check in on arrival.
- Dinner on guest's account. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Can Tho. (A family homestay can be arranged on request.
Option 1 : Stay in a hotel in Can Tho
- Check into your hotel on arrival at Can Tho.
- Free to explore the city on your own in the afternoon. You can also visit a village, meet the local people, have dinner with them and enjoy their music.
- Overnight at your chosen hotel in Cantho..
Option 2 : Homestay
- Transfer by motor boat to a small village in Cai Rang district.
- Check into your riverside cottage. In the afternoon, go cycling or trekking around the village to experience the rural lifestyle of the Mekong Delta people.
- Join a family as they prepare dinner, then share the meal with them. Enjoy an evening of traditional folk music with your neighbors.
- Overnight in your riverside cottage.
Day 2: Can Tho - Long Xuyen - Chau Doc ( B / L )
- After breakfast, take a boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River), then visit the Cai Rang and Phong Dien floating markets, which are the best in the region.
- Then wander around the village and talk with the local people. Learn how to cross a "monkey bridge" which is built from a single bamboo.
- Break for lunch. Proceed to Chau Doc, stopping off at Long Xuyen to visit the Thot Not Bird Sanctuary.
- From the summit of the Sam Mountain, admire the beautiful landscape around the Vietnamese-Cambodian border.
- Visit the carved pagoda.
- Dinner on guests account.
- Overnight at your chosen hotel in Chau Doc.
Day 3: Chau Doc - PhnomPenh (B)
- After breakfast, take a rowing boat trip through the floating village and visit the fish farm to see how the Mekong Delta people raise fish from their floating houses.
- Visit the Cham minority in their traditional weaving village.
- Transfer to a speed boat for the final part of the journey to Phnom Penh.
- Arrive at Sisowath tourist dock in Phnom Penh at around 2pm. End of services.
- A/c private car/van or pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Private boat trip in the Mekong delta.
- Express boat ticket Chaudoc - Phnompenh
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Accommodation hotel 2stars based on Twin/Double room share basis
- Vietnamese entry visa.
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses.
219 Pham Ngu Lao St., Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Mekong Delta Tour- Exit to Cambodia by boat 3 Days Tour serves Private/Joined tour.
(1 - 1 participants.)686.00 USD
(2 - 2 participants.)385.00 USD
(3 - 4 participants.)294.00 USD
(5 - 7 participants.)238.00 USD
(8 - 20 participants.)203.00 USD