Image copyrights belong to authors
Why MBK Fight Night is special ?
Every wednesday night a local promoter puts on shows for free. Tons of spectactors line the sidewalk and hang out on the side of the BTS (the skytrain whose last station is at the mall) while nak muay go at it in the ring. It might not be Lumpinee but it has seen far more people.
What to explore at MBK Fight Night?
MBK Fight Night takes place on Wednesdays from 6 PM beside the Mahboonkrong Shopping Centre and is in its 4th season.
How to get to MBK Fight Night?
- Bangkok Skytrain (BTS) - National Stadium station; also within walking distance of the BTS Siam station.
- Taxi – Just say “MBK” .
- Khlong Saen Saeb - Hua Chang pier is within walking distance.
- Normal Bus No. 15 ,25 ,29 ,34 ,36 ,47 ,48 ,50 ,73 ,93 ,204
- Air Conditioned Bus No. 8 ,25 ,28 ,29 ,34 ,73 ,501 ,502
- Brilliant Fighters
- Excellent Muay Thai
- The best free show in Bangkok
- Fight night makes a great night
- An amazing fight
1 Rd, MBK Shopping Center, Bangkok, Thailand
Tips for you
It's great! not only is it free (Lumpini is 2-3 thousand baht for non Thais) but it is also well commentated in English, so you can learn and know what is going on.The fighters are all pro/ semi pro. NO FAKES HERE.This is a wonderful insight into a traditional Thai sport.
MBK Fight Night. Every Wednesday At 06:00-08:30 PM