|08:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Walking Car Rental|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
Half day Tour
Walking & Biking
Marine Mountain & Linh Ung Pagoda is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Marine Mountain & Linh Ung Pagoda is special ?
● Climb the stone steps carved into Marble Mountain to discover caves, grottoes and a Buddhist Pagoda
● Marvel at the panoramic view from the top of the mountain
● Am Phu Cave which heads down to a very mysterious trip to hell
● Visit the stone village to watch skilled sculptors create marble products
● Travel to the tip of the peninsula where the 70ft Lady Buddha statue dominates the Da Nang skyline
● See the sheer size and beauty of the Lady Buddha up close then learn the legend behind this patron saint of seamen
● Wander around the peaceful pagoda and its serene grounds, enjoy stunning views of Da Nang city and its long coastline
What to explore at Marine Mountain & Linh Ung Pagoda?
The Marble Mountain (Vietnamese: Ngu Hanh Son; literally "five elements mountains") is a popular sightseeing location in Da Nang because of its alluring beauty. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. There are plenty of exercises as there's lots of steps, you can also discover stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. Upon arrival to the mountain, we will climb up the stone stairs and visit the caves and pagodas as well as admire the beautiful panoramic view. We will then head down the mountain and visit the stone village where the skilled local sculptors create many marble products. Then, you will go to Am Phu Cave where there's a replica of heaven and hell, eerie underground tunnels while listening to the clapping of bats' wings in the cave.
Before getting back to the hotel, we head to Linh Ung Pagoda. Built under the reign of King Minh Mang in the Nguyen Dynasty (the 19th century), legend has it a Buddhist statue drifted downstream to the area and got anchored at a sandy embankment. The local villagers thought it was a good sign, so they built up a small pagoda to worship the statue. From that day on, they said, the whole coastal region enjoyed good weather, with no big storms and rough sea waves, while local fishermen harvested good fishing.
All cancellation from guest arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 48 hours before departure: No charges
- From 48 hours to 24 hours before departure: 50% of the tour price.
- Less than 24 hours before departure or No show: 100% of the tour price.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- FOC for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
19 Phan Chau Trinh