Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Mai Chau Trekking is special ?
What to explore at Mai Chau Trekking?
- 8am: Depart from Hanoi by private vehicle to Mai Chau Village.
We stop at Ha Dong town to visit Van Phuc silk village, which is famous for silk weaving in the North of Vietnam, you will have an opportunity to see how local people here made silk by traditional and simple way.
- We reach Mai Chau at about 12:00 noon. Enjoy lunch in a local house.
- In the afternoon, we will take a loop walk through surrounding rice paddies and villages around Mai Chau, in here you will see how local people working, plan and harvest water rice. You will also see animals like buffaloes, pigs, cats, goats…freely around. Walk back to the village.
- After dinner you will have a chance to see special tradition Thai’s dance until late evening.
- Overnight in the stilt house with the friendly Thai ethnic people.
- Make your way back to the guest house for lunch.
- Road trip back to Hanoi
- Tour route: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Pu Luong – Hanoi
- Depart at 8.30 AM
- Arrive at: 6.00 PM
- Tour type: Join Tour
- What to expect for JOIN TOUR?
- Pick up is not fixed time. We need to pick up other customers at the same time
- Travelling in small bus with 45 other customers
- Tour guide can't answer all your questions. He need to serve other customers at the same time
- Travelling with both Vietnamese and foreigner tourists. Some Vietnamese tourist have bad manner which is not suitable for your culture and may affect your trip
- We could not apply Money back guarantee policy for JOIN TOUR
- Don't expect too much about join tour quality. This is budget tour. Price just cover transportation fee, tour guide, entrance fees and meal. If you expect more, please go for PRIVATE TOUR.
- Tour guide
- Entrance fee
- VAT 10%
- Paypal fee: 3.5%
Ha Noi, viet nam